PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatsFans.com Parking Lot (***Babe Alert***)

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-ShirtDynasty

Reaction score
Okay, so while checking out the Galasso Jag's Cartoon (from this priceless thread), I noticed the link to the left for "The Parking Lot". As many times as I've been around this site, I had never before checked out this "Parking Lot" and was quite pleased when I did.

:eek: Nobody told me we have a Babe of the Day feature here?!? Holy Cow!!
(Yes, I know it's just an ad-feature for Stare Magazine, but in my delusional world that's good enough to be considered a PatsFan feature.)

Going to have to add this to my routine surfing list. :cool:
http://www.patsfans.com/parking-lot/

Attachments

• photo_preview.jpg
    photo_preview.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 186
T-ShirtDynasty said:
Okay, so while checking out the Galasso Jag's Cartoon (from this priceless thread), I noticed the link to the left for "The Parking Lot". As many times as I've been around this site, I had never before checked out this "Parking Lot" and was quite pleased when I did.

:eek: Nobody told me we have a Babe of the Day feature here?!? Holy Cow!!
(Yes, I know it's just an ad-feature for Stare Magazine, but in my delusional world that's good enough to be considered a PatsFan feature.)

Going to have to add this to my routine surfing list. :cool:
http://www.patsfans.com/parking-lot/

shheeeYIKES...

she bathing in a tub of Nair? :eek:

So, there will be a new babe tomorrow and the day after that and the day after that and the day after that?

Just when you think things can't get any better!:rocker:

211 views and only 3 posts. This thread must leave people speechless.:singing:

PATSNUTme said:
211 views and only 3 posts. This thread must leave people speechless.:singing:

is there anything left to be said? :D

Babe of the day...simply priceless

Well, I'm shocked that you're not all shocked. I mean we should be demanding an investigation into this!!!

What I want to know is... just how long has this been going on, and how many Babes of the Day have I missed because I wasn't properly notified of this feature? It's an outrage, an OUTRAGE I say!

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Well, I'm shocked that you're not all shocked. I mean we should be demanding an investigation into this!!!

What I want to know is... just how long has this been going on, and how many Babes of the Day have I missed because I wasn't properly notified of this feature? It's an outrage, an OUTRAGE I say!

She needs to invest in a landing strip. The planes are gonna crash on that slippery deck. Ha!

I agree with your call for investigation. What I want to know... Is there an archive of past babes? haha.

and here she is again

Last edited by a moderator:
Um yikes... Flying Fungi, the pic you posted is hyperlinked from the server so it's actually going to change every day with the feature. :) And todays, well.... yikes. Yummy, but yikes!

Flying Fungi said:
and here she is again
QUOTE]

Is Deion looking up for the ball, or -------

Last edited by a moderator:
T-ShirtDynasty said:
Um yikes... Flying Fungi, the pic you posted is hyperlinked from the server so it's actually going to change every day with the feature. :) And todays, well.... yikes. Yummy, but yikes!

well how about that!

and yes--this is an interesting development indeed!

Looks like we have a full moon.

Willie55 said:
Looks like we have a full moon.

I'm.. dreaming.. of a tannnnnn tookis.

Yeah buddy. If this site wasn't my favorite before, it sure is now.

For crying out loud, it's like 12:03 am and they still haven't updated the Pats Parking Lot Babe of the Day! WTF?

NEM said:
MOve over, here comes another tight end.
:D Good one. Might wanna take that pic out of the post though, any minute now the pic will change and might not fit your caption (no that's not a double entendre) anymore.

(And no, I'm not some sick perv sitting here mindlessly waiting for the pic of the day to change. Really, I'm not.)

(Honestly)

Last edited:
T-ShirtDynasty said:
For crying out loud, it's like 12:03 am and they still haven't updated the Pats Parking Lot Babe of the Day! WTF?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

NEM said:
OK, lets knock this stuff off. Show some respect for an aging dirty old man with a bum ticker.... :D

My ticker is fine, but even if it causes ticker problems for me, I can think of worst way to develope ticker problems.

Oh my, I almost missed today's 'doing dishes naked'!!! Hope the water wasn't too hot when she dipped those the babies in the dishwater by accident.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey