PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats workout safety Su'a Cravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
General Weirdness?
That covers a lot of territory, I gots to know more.

General Weirdness?
That covers a lot of territory, I gots to know more.
Its slightly different than General Awareness.

He retired. Had post-concussion syndrome. Came back. Then had a knee issue. IR'd.

"General weirdness" is not a term I ever thought I would come across in a NFL press release.

the-wisdom-of-cheers-cliff-clavin-212.jpg

Can he play WR?

"General weirdness" is not a term I ever thought I would come across in a NFL press release.
That’s because they don’t report on what Goodell does with his belts when he’s home alone.

If he’s healthy and head is on straight, it’ll be a good addition to our lineup. As for the roster spot he’ll take up, you know one of those olmen we traded for is going to be a dud.

Not an official NFL press release.

If he gets his sh!t together...he can be a very good safety. Martellus had a strangeness vibe about him too...but his was cool. Cravens is a different kinda weirdness that effects his game.

If he’s healthy and head is on straight, it’ll be a good addition to our lineup. As for the roster spot he’ll take up, you know one of those olmen we traded for is going to be a dud.
If he gets his sh!t together...he can be a very good safety. Martellus had a strangeness vibe about him too...but his was cool. Cravens is a different kinda weirdness that effects his game.

Let's see if we sign him.

Worked out 5 corners today - Belichick loves stockpiling that position. Noteworthy since they just traded away Crossen and Dawson.

Cut from the Brandon Lloyd cloth I guess.

Worked out 5 corners today - Belichick loves stockpiling that position. Noteworthy since they just traded away Crossen and Dawson.

You have to appreciate a coach that knows when to cut bait no matter what round a player is drafted in. That said, some good players have been let go because of players drafted ahead of them, like Kenny Moore and the recently signed Webster might another casualty.

Rumor right after the draft was the Pats were about to draft him but the Redskins did them a solid and beat them to it.

Rumor right after the draft was the Pats were about to draft him but the Redskins did them a solid and beat them to it.
Bill has always loved those safety/LB hybrids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes