PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats vs. Jets 2011 Breakdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to that ****hole right now and look at how they are treating the pats fans posting...pure scum

Post deleted- please don't bring baggage from another site- we don't care.
Thanks
PATSNUTme

Last edited by a moderator:
=======================================

It's not all that bad at JI.

They have a new poster named Larry Welker you might like.

I not talking about you, I read your posts here and on JI, but I read and sometimes post on JI and Dolphins Colts, Steelers sites. Honestly JI posters are significantly stupidier on average than the typical football fan IMO. If another Jet fan posts a reasonable critique of the Jets the mindless homers attack them.

JI is mostly brain dead.

Last edited:
Yea... Did you read the thread at all? There are a couple of idiots on there, but for the most part we don't mind you guys. The thread was initially started out as a joke.

Yes, I read it. That's why I posted it. Even that thread has the same mindless postings and attacks by the drooling idiot crowd which is so predominant over there.

Edit: BTW, I don't mind the insults and personal attacks, as long as they are above the Pre-K level which, sadly, most of the insults there aren't. That's part of the site's framework, just as it's part of other boards. That's not my problem there. It's the utter stupidity of such a large percentage of the population there that I'm talking about.

Last edited:
Yea... Did you read the thread at all? There are a couple of idiots on there, but for the most part we don't mind you guys. The thread was initially started out as a joke.

That was a joke? Have you read the idiotic responses over there? I guess those were all 100% a joke right? :rolleyes:

That was a joke? Have you read the idiotic responses over there? I guess those were all 100% a joke right? :rolleyes:

You're not getting me. This is the 3rd time I'm posting this now. For the most part, all of us joke around on there. If you take it personally perhaps you should get a sense of humor. Are there stupid posters on there, absolutely. Just like every teams board.

Tom Brady and all patriots fans are phags!!!!1 Can I be a member of JI now?

We need an exorcist around here again....

417201_1258481288.png

But why, Dimi...Dimi, why????????????????

BTW, this thread is means nothing. Pats are better on offense, Jets on defense. Play the games to determine who is better:cool:

BTW, this thread is means nothing. Pats are better on offense, Jets on defense. Play the games to determine who is better:cool:

We should revisit this post of yours after game 3 of the exhibition season. I'm not sure where I'm going to be putting the Patriots defense this season, but I may end up ranking them above the Jets.

A lot of that depends upon the Patriots OLB play, and I want to focus on it next week.

We should revisit this post of yours after game 3 of the exhibition season. I'm not sure where I'm going to be putting the Patriots defense this season, but I may end up ranking them above the Jets.

A lot of that depends upon the Patriots OLB play, and I want to focus on it next week.

I say wait until week 8. As of now, pats obviously get the benefit of the doubt on offense and the Jets should on defense based on then past 2 seasons. If the Jets stay the same on D this year, and the Pats surpass them, then even I will pick the Pats to be champs.

I say wait until week 8. As of now, pats obviously get the benefit of the doubt on offense and the Jets should on defense based on then past 2 seasons. If the Jets stay the same on D this year, and the Pats surpass them, then even I will pick the Pats to be champs.

Where have the Jets improved on defense or offense this year compared to last year?

The Pats will be BETTER on O than last year and MUCH BETTER on D, the only caveat is health of course.

The lack of JEts draft picks as opposed to the drafts of NE the past couple of years is starting to show and wil only gt worse next year. The Jets window is closing. Hope the fans enjoyed the past 2 years that is as good as it will get..

I made my last post without reading trough the previous post.

So I guess it's time for a close or a move because we don't have time to go through every offensive post and correct them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft