PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats swing and miss on Andre Dillard

I'm rooting for him to enjoy his new job flipping burgers. :haha:

But on a serious note, I think somebody will pay him, just not as much as he wants. Simply because 300 lb athletes are still a rarity even if they're not as quite as good as they think they are.
The market for O Lineman is insane.. look at the deals handed out for O Lineman today.. wow.. I guess he's banking on that.. Wynn had 1 decent season in his career.. other than that he's been off the field more than on.. I don't know what he's shown that convinces him he will get a big contract other than the market..

Wow what a CRINGE twitter post! His agent should take away his client's smartphone, say with all due respect Mr. Wynn STFU and leave the negotiating to a professional who was hired to max out your salary and contract. Making salary demands through twitter just makes you look ignorant.
It's pretty embarrassing.

What is the evidence they actually wanted him?
Yeah, where is the link?? Haven’t seen any reports that we were in on Dillard…

I guess the 2 different tweets in the actual free agency thread aren't enough for you two?

The market for O Lineman is insane.. look at the deals handed out for O Lineman today.. wow.. I guess he's banking on that.. Wynn had 1 decent season in his career.. other than that he's been off the field more than on.. I don't know what he's shown that convinces him he will get a big contract other than the market..

Wynn's on crack if he thinks he's getting $15M/AAV. He'll be lucky to get more than Dillard did.

Wynn's on crack if he thinks he's getting $15M/AAV. He'll be lucky to get more than Dillard did.
Wynn will end up with 3 years 27 12 million guaranteed or 1 year 12 million with 6 guaranteed .

Wynn will end up with 3 years 27 12 million guaranteed or 1 year 12 million with 6 guaranteed .

I highly doubt Wynn get's 12M guaranteed.

Animated GIF

Just take the loss and move on, man.
What are you talking about? I was 100% right. No matter how you want to interpret that cryptic message it’s impossible to say he said he wants 15 mill minimum. Man up and admit that.

Nevermind

I guess the 2 different tweets in the actual free agency thread aren't enough for you two?
Pretty much

Note to self: Must cross-reference first when entering a "non-content" thread.

Wow what a CRINGE twitter post! His agent should take away his client's smartphone, say with all due respect Mr. Wynn STFU and leave the negotiating to a professional who was hired to max out your salary and contract. Making salary demands through twitter just makes you look ignorant.
He has always been a Bust

Thanks. Didn't traverse to that thread.

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
He's lucky to have gotten the 10 million he stole this past season...

The former #22 pick of the Eagles chose to go to he Titans today.

Dillard is an interesting guy. He clearly had first round talent going into the draft, but he "slid" to #22. While in Philly he played more like Wynn, showing signs of good play, but never consistently and was often injured. Sound familiar. Today he signed for about $11MM/yr for 3 years with the Titans. He was a guy I thought we might take a flier on, but he also comes with a risk. Evidently Dillard like the Titans offer better. We shall see how it works out.

On to the next guy, McGary.
Helping @patfanken out as I saw a couple of people giving him a hard time about this as he saw this Tweet but others apparently didn't:

Helping @patfanken out as I saw a couple of people giving him a hard time about this as he saw this Tweet but others apparently didn't:

I'll bet you the decision probably came down to guranteed money....

I hadn't seen those two tweets. I don't read every post here on Patsfans.com nor do I follow Russini/Girard on twitter.

Was genuinely asking where PFK heard about us being in on Dillard.

Thanks!

He's lucky to have gotten the 10 million he stole this past season...
He didn't steal a damn thing. Comments like yours show a complete lack of understanding of anything cap related.
Wynn, prior to last year, was a very serviceable LT. Why the Pats made the decision to screw him and themselves by moving him to RT is a question for the ages. Wynn had never played RT before. Yet they put him there much to the detriment of the team.

He didn't steal a damn thing. Comments like yours show a complete lack of understanding of anything cap related.
Wynn, prior to last year, was a very serviceable LT. Why the Pats made the decision to screw him and themselves by moving him to RT is a question for the ages. Wynn had never played RT before. Yet they put him there much to the detriment of the team.
First off relax... are you wynns agent? You act as if your getting 10%.. I am free to make comments how I see fit.. I don't offend, attack or disrespect anyone on here.

It's a forum it's a discussion platform.. none of us are GMs, team presidents or owners I'd imagine.. so relax your mind a bit and take a chill pill it's just a forum..

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Back