PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats Sign TE Anthony Frisker

He has some experience with the Jets , Chiefs , Falcons and Titans so I would guess he will be involved in camp rotations ?

Ugh meh can’t Believe we passed up drafting a tight end.

But I love Gesicki.

Next draft we need to draft at least 2

Good glad to see this...

because now Scotty Washington is wearing 17, which basically means hes done

This is a kid who has 10 catches in the league since 2017 when he came into the league. He's camp fodder. I would have rather seen us bring in some XFL TE. On the plus side, he's from Harvard, so he'll know how to get to the stadium.

This is a kid who has 10 catches in the league since 2017 when he came into the league. He's camp fodder. I would have rather seen us bring in some XFL TE. On the plus side, he's from Harvard, so he'll know how to get to the stadium.
Huh? He has 115 catches since 2018.

The story I read mentioned 10 catches for 100 yds. Maybe that's what he did last year and I misread it. Either way.....camp fodder

Including 30+ in back to back seasons with Tennessee. I think he's known as a decent blocking TE (something we don't have proven on the roster right now), but seems to have just enough receiving ability to take advantage when teams sell out on the run. That's good competition for TE3. Right now (before we see anyone on the field), he's the best of the group that contains Washington, Sokol, and Lumpkin.

Including 30+ in back to back seasons with Tennessee. I think he's known as a decent blocking TE (something we don't have proven on the roster right now), but seems to have just enough receiving ability to take advantage when teams sell out on the run. That's good competition for TE3. Right now (before we see anyone on the field), he's the best of the group that contains Washington, Sokol, and Lumpkin.
Yep, his best 2 seasons were comparable to Jonnu's 2 best, and he can block. I think he's a dark horse with a decent shot of at least making the practice squad. If he's healthy he's certainly not the worst guy on the 90.

Last edited:
He is probably better than any third-day TE we could have drafted this year. Good rookie tight ends are rare and decent veterans are relatively cheap.

715ad86ea1f1a3a6b85e78c250591ba0.png

Could make the team. Not a bad player.

Worst case he takes over for Ernie Adams as he studied applied mathematics at Hahvud.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back