PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats Sign Special Teams Standout Justin Bethel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question : would BB enjoy it more if there was no offense & no defense ? Only ST : kickoffs, punts, FGs.

How high is this pick they are saving? Seems like a dumb move by the Ravens.
I heard 4th rounder. Which is significant but... I’m not cutting Matthew Slater for a 4th rounder.

No team works the comp system better than the Ravens. He’s the last guy who should be complaining about it.

As soon as I heard that they cut him I wanted him here on like 3 levels. Winning, trolling, and... winning.

Special teams have not been great (though Slater is still the man). This fills a notable need with what looks like a steal.
Now once Gronk comes out of retirement and defers all but minimum salary until next year's cap, our evil empire's circle is complete :) :)

Thank you ****birds for helping to improve our roster and get that vile scum Jordan Richards out the door.

Richards has just been cut.
...and I had built a case because of Richards, our kickoff coverage went from 31st to 27th....

Oh well.
:p

Pretty wild how much talent we are adding to the team now and over the next few weeks after going 7 and 0. If we can get the offensive line fixed and healthy then we can probably expect some pretty gratuitous box scores as Brady and the run game will start clicking.

What does this mean for my binky Mr. Nate Ebner???

Pretty wild how much talent we are adding to the team now and over the next few weeks after going 7 and 0. If we can get the offensive line fixed and healthy then we can probably expect some pretty gratuitous box scores as Brady and the run game will start clicking.

They pretty much just need a team to cut a waiver proof veteran TE who can still play, though getting the same at center would be awesome.

Hey, I’m just glad we signed Justin Bethel and not Bethel Johnson!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes