PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats PS player suspended for 6 games

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score

Lol. PS player and the league is keeping the reason a mystery.

Six games isn’t a great look, because it means either he tested positive for both a steroid (4 games) and masking agent (2 games) or tried to somehow cheat the testing process.

HGH?

also 6 games for that and not 4?

Last edited:
Not protecting the guy or anything but PED is such a grey area in sports thou, cause I just saw a video about Metcalf diet, and on the video they had the Seahawk's nutritionist says that the NFL doesn't allow any kind of supplements, not even vitamin C. Which they are "supplemented" by actual food, but to me is crazy.

Not only that many products like supplements, protein bars and such don't need to be approved by the FDA, so they can legit lie about the product and you won't know until it is verified by a 3rd party sometimes.

HGH?

also 6 games for that and not 4?

Yeah I thought it was 4 for first-timers too...

EDIT: Never mind, I forgot about those two games for masking, thanks.

Last edited:
I need that stuff. I'll be rehabbing from surgery soon. What do they take?

If they found a masking agent... kinda throws the “unknowing“ thing out the door I think.

If they found a masking agent... kinda throws the “unknowing“ thing out the door I think.
Yeah I found it funny that "Unknowlingly" was placed in sub-heading type, just below the main heading, as if his people wanted to ensure the public that he wasn't juicing on purpose...which of course he was...must've been applying the lesson learned from one of Chete Copeland's planning for the future courses...

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
Not protecting the guy or anything but PED is such a grey area in sports thou, cause I just saw a video about Metcalf diet, and on the video they had the Seahawk's nutritionist says that the NFL doesn't allow any kind of supplements, not even vitamin C. Which they are "supplemented" by actual food, but to me is crazy.

Not only that many products like supplements, protein bars and such don't need to be approved by the FDA, so they can legit lie about the product and you won't know until it is verified by a 3rd party sometimes.

WHAT? Seriously?

Maybe the poor, dumb bastard had Thanksgiving with friends and family....

Apparently in the new CBA this year it’s now 6 for a first offense. Masking takes it to 8.
Second offense is 17 games.

Didn’t know that.

Apparently in the new CBA this year it’s now 6 for a first offense. Masking takes it to 8.
Second offense is 17 games.

Didn’t know that.
Nor did I...so maybe UNknowingly still applies...

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back