PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats Jags Sound FX: Jags sounded extremely petty over PI call at end of half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comes back to something I said during the Steelers nontroversy over the Jesse James incompletion that was obviously an incompletion.

There isn't a fanbase anywhere in the wide world of sports that isn't convinced that the refs are against them. If you feed that impression and let it gain strength, every fanbase on this side of Hades will regurgitate it back at you.

It just cemented that the impression that the Jaguars were acting like crybabies over a totally obvious and justified PI call.
Yep, that one play cost them the game.:rolleyes: They're a very good team but this whambulence bs is unbecoming diminishes the great game they played.

As said elsewhere, Marone shouldn't let facts get in the way of a good rant. Based on his response, I can guarantee the Jags won't be back in the playoffs next year (1st place schedule, Luck and Watson returning, immature coach and players, et.al.)

c'mon guys ....... their response is natural

what it really boils down to is experience and truly playing like you've been there before......when it comes to understanding how calls are made, the pats are simply better versed at anything that could be considered gray zone.....I think it was PI simply because Ramsey didn't get his head around soon enough....it was clear riding cooks out of bounds started long before he got his head turned around.....experience will make him better at that

I recall pats fans whining about 'in the grasp' on manning late in the SB......I also thought the ball hit the ground when tyree hit the ground.......

but whatever......the pats are playing in the SB.......that's that

this jags team is becoming like a certain team in baltimore - crybaby players/coach
Still like them better than the Ravens.

I can at least give the Jags that they’re new to this, and don’t know how to handle an atmosphere of this magnitude.

Ravens have been there many times before and still act like children when they lose.

Hey Jag-offs. It was PI. Be thankful for your 15 minutes of fame

Jules is missed mightily on the field. He’s missed even more for SoundFX and Mic’d up purposes. Very generic from Pats, need the crazy squirrel!

So Marroney lays an egg the size of Jacksonville on the field by taking a knee with 55 seconds and 2 timeouts and wants to complain about a PI call (that was correct) ?

I posted on a whatsapp group im into at the time he would regret that decision badly.

Cris Carter also got it right here on this video around 3:45, these teams dont know how to play the Patriots with a lead, and I think he implied but obviously couldn’t say it in the air, that they **** their pants.

So Marroney lays an egg the size of Jacksonville on the field by taking a knee with 55 seconds and 2 timeouts and wants to complain about a PI call (that was correct) ?

I posted on a whatsapp group im into at the time he would regret that decision badly.

Cris Carter also got it right here on this video around 3:45, these teams dont know how to play the Patriots with a lead, and I think he implied but obviously couldn’t say it in the air, that they **** their pants.

Ahhh. You made me forget my third point!

3. How can we feel sorry for you getting called for that PI, when you decide to do nothing with nearly a minute left on the clock??

No mental toughness. He played scared.

Man, that was painful to watch just because it was like 30% various Jags--from the coach on down--whining and *****ing about correct calls. No wonder they utterly collapsed when it mattered. I'd think these guys would have all figured out by now that losing your minds over every call that you don't agree with is not how you win, but if they want to continue not understanding that I'm cool with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back