PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats @ Eagles 11/27/2011 - Who's going?

MzBeff

Rookie
Reaction score
Hello PA Pats fans!! I just joined the group! I am wondering if there is a group going to the game in Philly on 11/27/2011? I am s single girl, HUGE Pats fan, former Scty or the Pats fan club of AZ and I try to go to at least 8 games a season, mostly road games (I am trying to see all the NFL and MLB stadiums) and this year I am going to Philly for this game.

I head that Philly is a VERY dangerous place for Patriot fans, worse than Oakland, so I am trying to find out if there is a group of Pats fans going to this game that I might be able to hang with ? Since I am (a) going alone and (b) a girl - I want to make sure I am safe.

I am the former Secretary of the Patriot fan club of Arizona, where I live. I am trying to see all the NFL and MLB stadiums so I try to get to 5 or more games a year, usually I go to 1 or 2 games at Foxboro and 3or more on the road, this year my road games are: Miami, Philly and DC.

If anyone knows a group I can hang with please let me know :) You can email me I guess through here or at [email protected].

Looking forward to hear from you and making new Patriot friends !!! Thank you! GO PATRIOTS !!!

E-beth

Hello PA Pats fans!! I just joined the group! I am wondering if there is a group going to the game in Philly on 11/27/2011? I am s single girl, HUGE Pats fan, former Scty or the Pats fan club of AZ and I try to go to at least 8 games a season, mostly road games (I am trying to see all the NFL and MLB stadiums) and this year I am going to Philly for this game.

I head that Philly is a VERY dangerous place for Patriot fans, worse than Oakland, so I am trying to find out if there is a group of Pats fans going to this game that I might be able to hang with ? Since I am (a) going alone and (b) a girl - I want to make sure I am safe.

I am the former Secretary of the Patriot fan club of Arizona, where I live. I am trying to see all the NFL and MLB stadiums so I try to get to 5 or more games a year, usually I go to 1 or 2 games at Foxboro and 3or more on the road, this year my road games are: Miami, Philly and DC.

If anyone knows a group I can hang with please let me know :) You can email me I guess through here or at [email protected].

Looking forward to hear from you and making new Patriot friends !!! Thank you! GO PATRIOTS !!!

E-beth

==============================================

:welcome:

Hello Beth, I'm in town for my second Pats game this season I'll be sitting 50yd line row 4 with my friend, she is from here. I too would like to meet up with some Pats fans before the game. I'm also hoping to find out when/what side the bus might enter so I can try and get an autograph! If you hear anything from anybody or just wanna check back my email is [email protected] or reply to the post we will likely be out there well before the game starts. BTW that's awesome you make it to Foxboro for the games! This is my third Pats game. I dream of when I'll get there for a game!

Cheers
Go Pats!

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes