PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats @ Bills Oct 30th

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Who's going? Seeing if some of us from the forum can maybe meet up.

We are two fans from Sweden, going to our first road game.
Will be driving in from Niagara Falls early morning game day, and plan to stay in Buffalo for the night afterwards. Grab some wings perhaps?

But if anyone has any good ideas regarding tailgate or other pre-game activity, please let us know. Patriots Sweden is coming!

I'm going to this game. I've never been to an NFL game and I'm not really sure what to expect. Would love to meet up with some other Pats fans.

#OnToBuffalo.

We are driving out Saturday from Boston. Staying downtown. I am trying to find a good place to park

#OnToBuffalo.

We are driving out Saturday from Boston. Staying downtown. I am trying to find a good place to park
I'm curious, what r the hotel/motel rates?

I'm curious, what r the hotel/motel rates?

I am staying at the Courtyard in downtown stones throw away from Niagra center...it was $245 for the night when i booked months ago..no rooms available for that night right now

Hey have fun, not sure how much i will be around the next couple of days

I've heard that Bills fans can be pretty harsh (being a division rival), so I'm hesitant on wearing my Gronk jersey. Doesn't help that I'm a big guy, and usually meat-heads will target me (for a challenge I guess? I don't know), but I'm going with my girlfriend and would like to just enjoy the experience.
Has anyone here had any problems at an away game @ the Bills?

Where are you guys parking? I read the article from Patriots.com about the lot they suggest for Pats fans

They will also be tailgating before the game 5330 Big Tree Rd. Lot. The tailgate costs $30 and includes a full menu of food and drinks. For more information or to get in contact with the meetup organizers, join the Patriots Tailgate Group on Facebook, and then go to the game's event page.

I am staying at the Courtyard in downtown stones throw away from Niagra center...it was $245 for the night when i booked months ago..no rooms available for that night right now
How was Patriot Tailgate? In looking at posts, it did look pretty fun all weekend

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back