PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats at Bills Weekend

Buddylove

Rookie
Reaction score
Our 25th trip is planned for the last weekend in September for the game. We have a group hotel, tickets and tailgate. Anyone going and interested in joining let me know at [email protected].

I live in western NY. I'll be there.

Feel free to join us. We'll be hitting the town fri and sat nights too. The more the merrier, especially when it comes to pats fans.

We have a group hotel rate good for another 10 days. The hotel is comfort inn university in Amherst,NY. The rate is either 79 or 89 per room and available fri, sat and sun nt. Our tailgate is sunday morning and after the game. The location is a private lot at 5330 Big Tree Rd near the practice field and facility. It's 25/pp all you can eat and drink. We'll be in town from fri till mon so if you'd like to join any aspect just shoot me an email at [email protected]

Re: Pats at Jets Nov 22

4 of us heading to Metlife for this game. Travelling from Nova Scotia. Have been to Gillette the last three years however going to brave enemy territory this year and hopefully witness the Jets implode!. Looking to meet up with Pats fans.

Extremely interested. When you say you have group hotel, tickets and tailgate do you mean that we can purchase tickets from you to be in a all pats section?

I'm new to going to games (only game so far was the Pitts vs Pats game in Pittsburgh last year).

Any information is GREATLY appreciated, I would love to meet up with other pats fans.

Do you park at the tailgate or park at the stadium then somehow get to the tailgate?

Is the 25/pp for the before and after tailgate or each is 25pp?

Thank you,
Clint
PATS Fan in PA!

Last edited:
Eagle i sent you an email today with all info. To anyone going we tailgate at gps address 5330 big tree rd orchard park,ny. Back left of the lot, it's a quick walk to stadium.

Thank you for the excellent information. Is there traditionally a "visitor" side of a football stadium? such as if I cannot get tickets close to the tailgating group would it be better to get tickets on the visitors bench side for example?

Thanks!

Re: Pats at Jets Nov 22

4 of us heading to Metlife for this game. Travelling from Nova Scotia. Have been to Gillette the last three years however going to brave enemy territory this year and hopefully witness the Jets implode!. Looking to meet up with Pats fans.
Hi! I'll be heading down to Met Life stadium too! Coming down from Boston - there will be just two of us so we are looking to meet up with some Pats fans as well...maybe try to coordinate a tail gate...let me know!

Also anyone know what hotel the Pats stay at in New York/New Jersey when playing the Jets?? Thanks

Yes iknow but i cannot post because i am new so i was wondering. I am interested in going to the Bills anyways though.

The week is flying along. Here is what we've got planned if anyone would like to join us.

Fri afternoon land and Duff's in amherst around 1-115 for lunch.
Fri nt bar hop at some places between city and stadium.
Sat at noon- Anchor bar to try the other wings
Sat at 7sih- Group dinner at Jacks place in Williamsville followed by kan jam tourney, card and bevs at hotel.
sun- early arrival at 5330 big tree rd orchard park,ny for tailgate. Back left corner is our typical spot.
Sun nt- probably tully's in amherst,ny for giants/eagles game.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back