PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats almost drafted Kevin Kolb??

Status
Not open for further replies.
On BB interview the minute someone said QB he said he is not intrested ,even before the other person said trade him after drafting.BB is all set for QB`s.Cassell is going to a starter somewhere .You might realize but last young backup Qb to brady is the starter in kansas city this year.

so late round qb`s know they become a no 2 guy to brady their will be a opening some place and also only 7th or UDFA.

the NFL is so complex that a QB needs a few years to mature and i do not think you can do that with a rd 2 to develop into a backup

Last edited:
On BB interview the minute someone said QB he said he is not intrested ,even before the other person said trade him after drafting.BB is all set for QB`s.Cassell is going to a starter somewhere .You might realize but last young backup Qb to brady is the starter in kansas city this year.

so late round qb`s know they become a no 2 guy to brady their will be a opening some place and also only 7th or UDFA.

the NFL is so complex that a QB needs a few years to mature and i do not think you can do that with a rd 2 to develop into a backup

Damon Huard was older than Brady and he was also a starter before Brady as well, in his days in Miami.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes