PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Will Go Without An Official Defensive Coordinator in 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you link to that report, I follow the Patriots closely and I have never seen anything reporting that.
so you want me to write a thesis on it and site my work too? It how it works under BB, always has. Let me do some research and figure out salaries of the assistants and cords

do you have any reports to contradict my claim?

Slightly off topic and not to start another crap storm, but has the theory been put out there that Patricia was the one that benched Butler and Bill backed his decision??

Slightly off topic and not to start another crap storm, but has the theory been put out there that Patricia was the one that benched Butler and Bill backed his decision??
I doubt anyone comes out with the real story about that. I would like to know what the issue was too

so you want me to write a thesis on it and site my work too? It how it works under BB, always has. Let me do some research and figure out salaries of the assistants and cords

do you have any reports to contradict my claim?

You made a claim and I asked you to back it up with a link. If that’s “ writing a thesis” then you have never gone to school.

Let us know when you can back that up?

BB might want to concentrate on the D this year, since it seems to have fallen apart. I wonder what the plan is personnel wise. They need talent.

Makes sense given that will probably head into next season the same way they finished last season- with no official defense.

Logical progression since we went through last season without an official defense

Flores better be a quick learner

Flores is an Eagle.(BC)
Eagles can fly.
Cats can't fly.
Eagles sometimes swoop down and grab cats for dinner.
Eagles > cats.
No offense Sammy.

Flores is an Eagle.(BC)
Eagles can fly.
Cats can't fly.
Eagles sometimes swoop down and grab cats for dinner.
Eagles > cats.
No offense Sammy.
<<<GASP!!!>>>

I haven’t seen anything reported about that. Doesn’t make a difference as they both screwed the team in the sb by leaving butler on the bench. I honestly believe this was Brady’s last chance for #6

Looks like they'll go into next season without an actual defense...bill concentrating on those punt/kick coverage units while thumbing his nose at defense and offense for that matter...is he deploying his strategy from several years ago when he did next to nothing in FA and went after guys who got cut...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes