PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots 'west' passing camp video

Interesting to see Stidham stepping up in the leadership role. Might there be a QB controversy coming up?
I don't think the starting Job is given to any qb we currently have but wouldn't value such things too much. Glad too see them workout, built xhemistry, getting used to some playbook.

I need to see more workout videos and instagram social media of NKeal Harry and Stidham, all of which of course means absolutely nothing.

I know I just made fun of social media but the biggest takeaway for me on this video was Kendrick Bourne is one of the most positive, happy NFL players I've seen, and he seems to have really crisp and quick route running. It's too bad Chung retired, I feel like those 2 would have clicked, pretty similar positive locker room personalities I think.

wonder if his agent told him he needs to take some initiative if he wants to still have an NFL career

His main thing is he needs to be obsessed with football once training camp and the season starts. Like 16 hrs/day. No going to Texas or leaving the stadium early. Be an obsessed maniac about film study and everything else. That's what Cam is doing.

Very interesting to hear Bourne at the end of the video say (paraphrasing): "Just trying to learn the offense. It's a lot simpler than my last team, so..." Surprising considering how complex we always hear the Patriots scheme is. Does Shanahan's offense have a reputation for being really difficult as well?

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back