PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Player Departure Patriots waive CB Jack Jones

You think Wade and Bryant are better? Idk, last season he was viewed as a draft home run at CB. Now, everyone is happy he's cut. We'll see what the rest of the league feels about him.
Both Wade and Bryant have been pretty good this year. Not like awesome or anything but solid.

Yes, next year. We're releasing him regardless to get out of his contract. I doubt we'll offer him more than $5-6m

I wouldn't offer him anything more than one year, non-guaranteed, at the vet minimum.

Good, start cleaning house of toxicity.

Both Wade and Bryant have been pretty good this year. Not like awesome or anything but solid.
Idk, what I've seen is the D playing pretty good against rookie or back-up QBs, then getting blown out when facing good QBs and skill players. That's been consistent the last 4 to 5 years. There are exceptions of course.

I’ll never fault the team for releasing this guy. He had promising skill on the field at times, but he’s obviously mentally fragile and a little off. Regardless, this team needed players to come together and step up and be leaders but instead Jones is one of the ones that decided to be a knucklehead. Whether BB is here or not next year, I’m kind of glad he’s gone. There’s character that develops over a period of time with dedication and hard work and there is also character that is developed when things aren’t going so well. Jones doesn’t seem to have the latter.

I am in minority but i would have prefered wait...

I dreamed what could have been Gonzo and Jack Jones duo

Sad

Exactly. Even if it was coming this is as bad as it gets. Getting rid of one of the few corners in the league that can actually cover for zero compensation in November is just another example of malpractice.

Id love to see Bill coaching here as long as he wants it . but managing the roster over last 3-4 years would get the pope fired.
Impunity is a *****.

Trade deadline is passed. Thinking trade means keeping him on the roster until end of season. Wastes a roster slot on a cancer.
Ahhh I forgot..damn it... Thanks!

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back