PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots vs Colts (Week 13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 pts is an incredible spread but ironically enough after just beating the iggles, the largest spread in NFL history was Pats over iggles in 2007 23 1/2 pts.

i want the patriots to RAPE the colts. Let manning witness statutory rape first hand.

I thought that was Big Ben's forte. :p

Well the Colts game is going to be an epic blowout. Although with our secondary, maybe Painter will put up 400 yards too. But if we score 52 and only give up 20 points, I could care less. LOL.

I want Brady to throw for 400 yards or somewhere close. He needs to average about 290 yards a game to break Marino's yardage record. He already has the most yards thrown by a qb ever through 11 games.

Last edited:
I just don't get it? How is it possible for a team to not win a single game because they lose one single player? I understand that that one single player is one of the best to ever play, and was playing the most important position, but still.
As a football fan, and a fan of the Pats/Colts rivalry of the past decade, it's just depressing. We've always looked forward to the weekend where these two teams meet so much. It really is just sad.....:(

FYI, we've been flexed. DET v. NO is the Sunday night game now. IND@NE is 1pm now.

I am can't wait for today's presser, when BB explains how the Colts are a dangerous team, explosive on offense, powerful defense, a kicking game that can make things happen, that we will need to be on the top of our game to even compete with them, how the Colts record doesn't accurately reflect how stong of a team they are, how we will be lucky to eek out win given how well Indy matches up with us, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes