PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Training Camp- Monday August 8th

Except if they cut Hoyer there's a 3 million cap hit that never comes back.

Butler and Bethel cap hit fit in better.
It's an additional 1.24M and the 965K of the next person up.

Yep, LB is a concern and has been for a very long time. I remember when Scarnecchia retired he voiced the opinion that the LB corp was in sore need of attention. Nothing has changed in the last few years. I understand Belichick was not a fan of those first rounders like Devin lloyd but Reiss's early analysis of McGrone, Uche, and Perkins leave me, well, mcgroaning.

Reiss reporting leaves me wondering if he's just trying to create controversy. Uche and Perkins have had good camps by all account. Maybe HIS expectations are out of whack.

There goes Keene again.

I rest my case talked about Keene and he got something aching. I'm going out on a limb and say Keene will be in the very first Cuts!:rolleyes:

Remember Dalton Keene's College highlights?? That's all we can go on the guy is made of glass.
Turned out to be “made in China” Rambo. Lesson: Only draft American-made Rambos.

Last edited:
I rest my case talked about Keene and he got something aching. I'm going out on a limb and say Keene will be in the very first Cuts!:rolleyes:
Certainly not aruging this at all, but, he was hurt, and out of practice, he has come back to practice and is rehabing an injury. He didn't get hurt again today, from what I can tell. But regardless, you can't make the club from the tub.

Reiss reporting leaves me wondering if he's just trying to create controversy. Uche and Perkins have had good camps by all account. Maybe HIS expectations are out of whack.
Reiss isn't trying to create controversy, IMO. Reiss often leads off with things like, "From my untrained eyes..." or "From this reporter's view..."

Reiss is as straight a shooter as they come, IMO. Unlike the rest of the Boston media.....

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back