PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PATRIOTS TRAINING CAMP PATRIOTS TRAINING CAMP Day 8 Training Camp Thread- Thursday August 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question to Mac Jones - are you vaccinated?

Well, that is a personal choice...WTF Mac

Question to Mac Jones - are you vaccinated?

Well, that is a personal choice...WTF Mac
Maybe he is but just doesn’t want to rock the boat.
My guess he’s not vaxed he’s a southern kid.
Promise you TB12 isn’t either.

We can all but guarantee TB12 has not been vaccinated. In fact, can't remember seeing the dude wear a mask in any pictures either.

The Capn has been quiet , maybe he is camping out at Foxboro and watching everything first hand

Lot of nice things to read about Mac today. Bounces back from a rough first day in pads, seems largely unaffected by the elements, and we're starting to hear about some smarts on pre-snap reads and hot routes.

Also really glad to hear that Barmore's issue is apparently a blister and they're just managing it since it's early in camp.

Harry seems to have cooled off today. Him versus Wilkinson is going to be an interesting watch for the rest of camp I think.

If we haven't heard about Mac wearing a mask around the team, he's probably had the vaccine. Back at the start of camp we were hearing a lot about which players were wearing masks. Off the top of my head, Cam and Wise were in that group. On other teams, Lamar Jackson is one.

Wilkerson is having a good camp so far. Interesting to see if he can be productive during the pre season games
WR is competitive at the back end with Wilkerson and Harry, perhaps Gunner. But I still have question marks at the other end.

So my buddy gave me free preseason tickets for next Thursday! Trying to find a hotel that is close and within walking distance so we don't have to pay $40 for parking. The wife and I need a much needed night without the kids and dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes