PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PATRIOTS TRAINING CAMP PATRIOTS TRAINING CAMP Day 8 Training Camp Thread- Thursday August 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not going to freak out over a 6th round rookie, but I hope to see Sherman's name come up for a reason other than getting dominated 1v1. Saw that a couple days ago too (he was on the other end of Barmore's impressive reps). Our 8th/possibly 9th OL spots are very much up for grabs, and there's no one in particular who seems appealing. Cajuste/Cunningham/Sherman/Ferentz. Wow!

Not going to freak out over a 6th round rookie, but I hope to see Sherman's name come up for a reason other than getting dominated 1v1. Saw that a couple days ago too (he was on the other end of Barmore's impressive reps). Our 8th/possibly 9th OL spots are very much up for grabs, and there's no one in particular who seems appealing. Cajuste/Cunningham/Sherman/Ferentz. Wow!
After Karros and Herron, there seems to be a big drop off in talent, but we have so much flexibility and talent with our top guys, I wouldn't be too concerned. Those 9-12 OL won't sniff the field.

Wilk and Harry in a steel cage for the 5th WR spot.
Hall is a possibility.
I hate having to cut the roster down.
Wish they would explain to a 70 man roster.

How does the world not embrace this man as a great philosopher? A guru that will lead us out of the wilderness? A mystic who's words will be interpreted, reinterpreted, and the subject of countless doctoral dissertations?

“Looks like the field will be wet. If it rains, it rains. If it doesn’t, it doesn’t. If it’s hot, it’s hot. If it’s not, that’s what it is.” — Bill Belichick
that's fortune cookie quality right there from BB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick