PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PATRIOTS NEWS Patriots Training Camp 7-28-2023

Breaking New England Patriots Team News

5dc769b1d77257021c1d115ea4204c56.jpg

I wasn't high on Douglas mostly because of his weight and weight. Putting on 22 LBs and working with the "starters" has changed my mind so far. Loooong way to go however.
We have a need for that shifty receiver and he might be it. Then again, there's always that receiver who flashes in practice and can't replicate it in games. So who knows.

I wasn't high on Douglas mostly because of his weight and weight. Putting on 22 LBs and working with the "starters" has changed my mind so far. Loooong way to go however.

Douglas has a NFL body type. If BB says he is a "smart kid" after practice #2 in his rookie year, we might have another 6th round keeper.

I wasn't high on Douglas mostly because of his weight and height Putting on 22 LBs and working with the "starters" has changed my mind so far. Loooong way to go however.
I was pretty high on Douglas because they coached him at the Shrine Bowl. Having first hand experience with him was a jump start on understanding who he was as a prospect.

I wasn't high on Douglas mostly because of his weight and height Putting on 22 LBs and working with the "starters" has changed my mind so far. Loooong way to go however.
Music to my ears music to my ears. Douglas maybe the reason they feel they didn't need the older more experienced not D-Hop. IF that's the case I'm fine with it. Also if he's ahead of Tyquan Thornton that's pretty sad Douglas nice steal in the Sixth.

I was pretty high on Douglas because they coached him at the Shrine Bowl. Having first hand experience with him was a jump start on understanding who he was as a prospect.
I am pretty excited about double D. He was a very agile quick and shifty player in college. Hoping adding 22 pounds of muscle does not impact his quickness. Not saying he will be Julian Edelman or Wes Welker, but his agility and quickness are on similar level.
Can not find 3 cone drill times on him...but as far as the eye test goes...if you look at his play..he makes extremely precise and quick cuts.

I think he has a very high ceiling. But I guess he could flame out in TC. The fact that BB put him in with starters on day 1 of TC means BoB wants to get a long look at him.

TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
Back