PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots to sign Lamar Miller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lamar Miller, Terry Allen, Fred Jackson, Mike Gilleslie, Stephen Jackson, Marion Butts...same JAG

Lamar Miller, Terry Allen, Fred Jackson, Mike Gilleslie, Stephen Jackson, Marion Butts...same JAG
Hopefully he has a little more tread on the tire. I don't expect a beast but I think he can still add value to our committee.

Harris is on the hot seat as it's his job to lose by default. Big opportunity for him to take over early carries as White and Burkhead aren't built for that. Sony won't be ready for camp. Miller is coming off of an ACL tear. If he can't do it, that should tell us a lot about him.

Terry Allen
While it was rough with him running the football, it was better than nothing. It was a desperation signing. Had Robert Edwards been healthy, they make the playoffs. They would've been in the Divisional round at worst, but Tennessee or Jacksonville would've been too much for them to handle.

But then again, had they made the playoffs in 1999, where does BB end up?

Last edited:
what's not to like?

Lets hope Harris gets a fair shot and makes the most of it.

Sneaky good signing, potentially. In 2018 he had nearly 1000 yards and 5 TDs with Houston. Only 29 years old.

Last edited:
You want a great stable of cheap backs so you aren't forced to have Cordarelle Patterson playing halfback. This is a good value vet signing in lieu of Bolden opting out.

Maybe they don't have the single best back in the league, but they have among the best RB rooms in the NFL. RB's get hurt, this includes superstar RB's... don't pay them, replace them.

My memory might be wrong, but I feel like Miller nearly always roasted us when we played his teams.

Maybe Sony’s foot situation is worse than we know.

BB is the Warren Buffet of football

Cory Dillon, Danny Woodhead, Rex Burkhead -- they don't count in your calculus?
No, they don't. Nothing positive ever counts for him. If he can't complain about it, he just doesn't mention it.

Sign a running qb, get a bunch of running backs, copy the ravens.

Doesn't move the needle for me. I want to see Damien Harris get more reps though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots