PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots to return to natural grass after 2026 World Cup

Froob

Independent Investigator & pliable af
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Hmm surprised they’d go back. It was fun but was difficult to maintain. Might benefit us to go back for playing teams like the Bills

Hmm surprised they’d go back. It was fun but was difficult to maintain. Might benefit us to go back for playing teams like the Bills

Honestly, I prefer watching football on a crappy field with all the mud and slop…it’s the way football was meant to be played

What makes you think the Bills will be a juggernaut in 4 years? Their window will be closed or will be closing by then.

Great let's cheat again and leave the tarp off in bad weather before these speedy teams come into Gillette Stadium. :D

Honestly, I prefer watching football on a crappy field with all the mud and slop…it’s the way football was meant to be played
Just a reminder . . . Belichick agreed with you, AFAIK, until Brady noted that that slop almost landed him on IR just before they changed it.

Reactions: Ian
Too bad.

“Player safety” is a ****ing Joke.

Just a reminder . . . Belichick agreed with you, AFAIK, until Brady noted that that slop almost landed him on IR just before they changed it.

Players land on IR regardless of playing surface...I almost rather have a soft field so that those hits Mac absorbs won't be as bad

Players land on IR regardless of playing surface...I almost rather have a soft field so that those hits Mac absorbs won't be as bad
Grass is no doubt much more difficult to maintain.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back