PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Ticket Exchange Acting Wacky This Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

bresna

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone else seen the wacky stuff that I've been seeing these last two days in my efforts to buy two tickets to Sunday's game? I've seen these things on 3 computers, using 3 web browsers and 2 operating systems. The reCAPTCHA screen routinely rejects what I type, even though it is clearly correct. Once I do get past the frustrating reCAPTCHA screen and see tickets for sale, when I click the "BUY" link, all that happens is the screen refreshes the ticket screen (with those same tickets showing as available) and after clicking the "BUY" link 2 or 3 more times, I get kicked back to the reCAPTCHA screen.

I think this is happening a lot because there were times when I did get in and I saw almost 50 tickets for sale because no one could get the system to let them buy anything.

So if you put something up for sale and it didn't sell right away, have no fear. It's reCAPTCHA's fault. :)

Use the voice recaptcha... It was screwing up for me as well

I tried the voice one last night for about 10 minutes on two separate computers and it didn't work either.

BTW, I still haven't been able to get two decent seats into the purchase screen.

BTW, I still haven't been able to get two decent seats into the purchase screen.

Happens to me all the time...did for the broncos game and last years colts playoff game. I got mad and called them and they just told me..lots of ppl looking for tickets blah blah

Now there's another error. I get the tickets into the purchase screen and when I log into my account, I get an error that the time (2:00 minutes) has expired, which it clearly hasn't since I logged in immediately after getting to the screen. This is very frustrating!!

Now there's another error. I get the tickets into the purchase screen and when I log into my account, I get an error that the time (2:00 minutes) has expired, which it clearly hasn't since I logged in immediately after getting to the screen. This is very frustrating!!

Yep...another error message i constantly get some games..especially in the playoffs...don't worry. If you keep trying you will get through sooner or later..i always have even though it's a headache

So because of all this computer wackiness, this is the first game in a very long time, that I was not able to pick up a pair of tickets from the ticket exchange. I got a couple of singles to the purchase screen but I'd rather sit home and watch it with my daughter than sit by myself.

So because of all this computer wackiness, this is the first game in a very long time, that I was not able to pick up a pair of tickets from the ticket exchange. I got a couple of singles to the purchase screen but I'd rather sit home and watch it with my daughter than sit by myself.

There will be tickets today...and especially saturday most likely a good amount

A lot of tickets showed up this morning but the website's software issues won't let me buy any. I keep getting kicked back to the reCAPTCHA screen over & over. I talked to someone in the ticket office and she implied that it was because of a higher than usual volume of people trying to buy tickets. She means well, but she's wrong. I've bought tickets during the playoffs, when everyone and their brother is trying to buy tickets and had less glitches than what I'm seeing this week. There is clearly something wrong. They just won't admit it.

A lot of tickets showed up this morning but the website's software issues won't let me buy any. I keep getting kicked back to the reCAPTCHA screen over & over. I talked to someone in the ticket office and she implied that it was because of a higher than usual volume of people trying to buy tickets. She means well, but she's wrong. I've bought tickets during the playoffs, when everyone and their brother is trying to buy tickets and had less glitches than what I'm seeing this week. There is clearly something wrong. They just won't admit it.

This is the sAme thing I was told when I called...look and try again tomorrow.

Still messed up. Getting all the same problems.
Checked the Buffalo game which has plenty of inventory and no problem.
Maybe this will be the new process when there are multiple people trying to buy.

Still messed up. Getting all the same problems.
Checked the Buffalo game which has plenty of inventory and no problem.
Maybe this will be the new process when there are multiple people trying to buy.

Sooner or later it will go through....I hope

Ah, tech making life easier :D

The box office is lying when they say it's due to the number of people trying to buy tickets. I checked at 6:45 AM this morning and it was still screwed up. Tickets would show up as available but when I click "BUY", it just refreshes the screen. After a few refreshes, I get kicked back to the reCAPTCHA screen. This sucks. If it's like this for the playoffs, I'm screwed.

my error i always saw was..tickets do not meet criteria ect

FWIW - I was able to get tickets for the Detroit game. It took a while and I experienced every issue that people reported in this thread. I feel as though there were automated bots that were getting to the tickets before other people could get on there. I kept refreshing and as soon as I saw one I clicked on it - luckily I was quick enough to get 4 in sec 135.

it;s acting weird again. I am trying to buy 2 tix for my buddy...error every time after i enter account info

That's interesting - I just tried for the Miami game and it worked fine for me the first time ( didn't buy anything but just tested it out ) - I canceled out and tried again for different seats and got the error

I knew Kraft should not have hired that company that created the Obamacare website to run the ticket exchange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down