PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Team Culcha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong, dude. It's a Spanish slang word.
Used mostly just in Baja. It's pronounced
" Cool-cah". Refers to tricked-out lowriders but really any sweet ride.
Ex. " Yo, Chico that's a culcha".

I would have went with "yo hombre" but whatevah. Que estas que esta.

I would have went with "yo hombre" but whatevah. Que estas que esta.

I had a good friend named Chico. Haven't seen him in a few years but I was honoring his memory.

I had a good friend named Chico. Haven't seen him in a few years but I was honoring his memory.

I was trying to throw out a joke in with some Spanish in it. I obviously failed. But I'm also the guy who tries to order burritos and gets enchiladas so maybe I should have known.

What's ironic,Tony is this: I've spent time in Baja. I have a lot of Latino friends, not just Mexicans, but Hondurans and Puerto Ricans.
The punchline is that Chico is not Latino.
He's African- American lol.
Great guy even tho he's a Giants fan.

I was trying to throw out a joke in with some Spanish in it. I obviously failed. But I'm also the guy who tries to order burritos and gets enchiladas so maybe I should have known.
Either way it's all good.
Both burritos and enchiladas are mucho delicioso.

this is what you said. The bold are the things you are entirely making up with absolutely nothing to back it up.

you followed up by acting like it was ignorant to assume bb treated brady like other players, at which point I pointed out well known facts.

Oh my fuggin gaw, the first two boldeds are prefaced with "likely" and "I'd wager."

I do believe that vertical alignment in the Kraft/BB/Brady era was extremely tight as compared with other such arrangements, particularly prior to the Jimmy G - present era, which is a short chunk of the total. Tell me what indicates Brady, Belichick, and Kraft predominantly worked at cross-purposes to one another.

You seem to believe that a corporate culture is about smelling and reporting others' after-shave. You don't understand the terminology you're critiquing.

As to your inability to understand the role of language such as "likely" and "I'd wager," this isn't stuff you only learn in the advanced class. Is English your first language? I might be thinking of your abilities uncharitably, especially if your language isn't in the Indo-European family.

Oh my fuggin gaw, the first two boldeds are prefaced with "likely" and "I'd wager."

I do believe that vertical alignment in the Kraft/BB/Brady era was extremely tight as compared with other such arrangements, particularly prior to the Jimmy G - present era, which is a short chunk of the total. Tell me what indicates Brady, Belichick, and Kraft predominantly worked at cross-purposes to one another.

You seem to believe that a corporate culture is about smelling and reporting others' after-shave. You don't understand the terminology you're critiquing.

As to your inability to understand the role of language such as "likely" and "I'd wager," this isn't stuff you only learn in the advanced class. Is English your first language? I might be thinking of your abilities uncharitably, especially if your language isn't in the Indo-European family.
My point is clear. You rambling aimlessly shows that.
You are claiming to know the relationship between people you have never been in a room with. Calling it “likely” doesn’t change that.
As I said, it’s ridiculous. Perhaps we should spend our time creating conversations that may have happened among 3 people who were never in Cliff Claven’s kitchen, call them “likely” and make posts about them as if they have any meaning whatsoever.

My point is clear. You rambling aimlessly shows that.
You are claiming to know the relationship between people you have never been in a room with. Calling it “likely” doesn’t change that.
As I said, it’s ridiculous. Perhaps we should spend our time creating conversations that may have happened among 3 people who were never in Cliff Claven’s kitchen, call them “likely” and make posts about them as if they have any meaning whatsoever.

Wait, is it the last word yet?

Again, look into some remedial classes, get out the thread, enjoy your bickering once you find somebody taking the positions you want to be mine. Flattering, but some kinds of attention really aren't for me.

Buh bye now. Go stalk somebody new.

Wait, is it the last word yet?

Again, look into some remedial classes, get out the thread, enjoy your bickering once you find somebody taking the positions you want to be mine. Flattering, but some kinds of attention really aren't for me.

Buh bye now. Go stalk somebody new.
I literally quoted your words. Perhaps you should take them back if you want to distance yourself from them.

Sorry, the only thing left alive on this thread is the remedial guy in the back making random noises. I think we've covered what the slow guy didn't understand, and now all we've got is oppositional defiant disorder.

So, off to ignore with ya, Ringo. If you want to see how clever you are or are not, read my words and your words repeatedly to replace your need to stalk me.

Words mean something. I've given mine to you for free. You should consider it a bargain, and reap from them the improvement that you can realize from having recognized your errors. Rather than read what you want my intent to be, read the words themselves.

Blake said, "the cut worm forgives the plow." Grow.

Buh bye.

I am rather tired of the this is Tom's team, and they should have signed him and paid him whatever he wanted. He is old, has at most 2 or three years left, played well, but not amazingly last year, and has moved on. From afar, he didn't seem to be spending as much time mentoring the younger players as he had, he stopped going to the non mandatory stuff, and seemed to not be enjoying himself as much. At some point you just have to rip the band aid off. I would have much rather had him retire here, but his ego, and probably business interests led him to another team. I am rather dissapointed with that decision, but I understand it, and do not fault him at all.

Sorry, the only thing left alive on this thread is the remedial guy in the back making random noises. I think we've covered what the slow guy didn't understand, and now all we've got is oppositional defiant disorder.

So, off to ignore with ya, Ringo. If you want to see how clever you are or are not, read my words and your words repeatedly to replace your need to stalk me.

Words mean something. I've given mine to you for free. You should consider it a bargain, and reap from them the improvement that you can realize from having recognized your errors. Rather than read what you want my intent to be, read the words themselves.

Blake said, "the cut worm forgives the plow." Grow.

Buh bye.
This thread never had anything to it. You simply made stuff up to see yourself write.
You are now running away with your tail between your legs because the only tool in your belt, hurling made up insults to deflect from the ridiculousness of your post, didn’t work.
Thus thread should have died by abortion, not by running away days later.

@PatsFanInVa my man...you knew better but took the cheese anyway

arguing with andy.jpg

I am rather tired of the this is Tom's team, and they should have signed him and paid him whatever he wanted. He is old, has at most 2 or three years left, played well, but not amazingly last year, and has moved on. From afar, he didn't seem to be spending as much time mentoring the younger players as he had, he stopped going to the non mandatory stuff, and seemed to not be enjoying himself as much. At some point you just have to rip the band aid off. I would have much rather had him retire here, but his ego, and probably business interests led him to another team. I am rather dissapointed with that decision, but I understand it, and do not fault him at all.
I didn’t want him to leave because I would have never been ready to move on from the greatest dynasty ever, and even as he declined and moved closer to social security that his draft day, there was still hope that if the team could get him to the tournament he could turn in another GOAT performance.
100% willingly in denial that it had to end.
Once it did and I could take a step back it’s clear it just ended a little sooner than it might have and those bonus years may not have been much fun to watch.

I would have much rather had him retire here, but his ego, and probably business interests led him to another team.

Brady's decision was incredibly straightforward and obvious if you take a second to look at it form his perspective.

Tampa Bay is offering him a longer deal for more guaranteed money than Belichick would ever give him, to play with better offensive players, and for a coach who will actually act like he wants him to be there.

That's it.

BUH BUH BELICHICK WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS AND ARIANS DOESN'T!!@11!@!@#1!!!

Sure, if I was looking 3-5 years ahead I'd bet on Belichick building another championship roster over Arians. But Brady's window is like 1-2 years ahead, and the team is trying to rebound from a 2019 where the offensive roster stunk on ice, and they didn't have the cap space for any quick fixes.

Staying with Belichick is a better play in the long term - but Brady has no long term, because in the long term he's retired.

Brady's decision was incredibly straightforward and obvious if you take a second to look at it form his perspective.

Tampa Bay is offering him a longer deal for more guaranteed money than Belichick would ever give him, to play with better offensive players, and for a coach who will actually act like he wants him to be there.

That's it.

BUH BUH BELICHICK WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS AND ARIANS DOESN'T!!@11!@!@#1!!!

Sure, if I was looking 3-5 years ahead I'd bet on Belichick building another championship roster over Arians. But Brady's window is like 1-2 years ahead, and the team is trying to rebound from a 2019 where the offensive roster stunk on ice, and they didn't have the cap space for any quick fixes.

Staying with Belichick is a better play in the long term - but Brady has no long term, because in the long term he's retired.
It will be interesting to see I guess. All the people who have already put Tampa into the Super Bowl are being a little premature. Sad to see him go though. Time for the next guy to step up.

Pretty much my feeling, although I'm not betting on TFB hangin' em up before 50 :D So I'll hold out hope that he comes back for a more-than-symbolic 1 year for old time's sake. But stupidly.

Wrong, dude. It's a Spanish slang word.
Used mostly just in Baja. It's pronounced
" Cool-cah". Refers to tricked-out lowriders but really any sweet ride.
Ex. " Yo, Chico that's a culcha".

Wait. So the way to say "sweet ride" in Baja just coincidentally sounds like a Bostonian trying to say "Cool car?"

I do believe that vertical alignment in the Kraft/BB/Brady era was extremely tight as compared with other such arrangements
The team culture was already established before Tom became the starter in '01.

Like then, there are plenty of veterans in that locker room who know the lay of the land to carry on with a new starting quarterback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes