PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Take Action Against Fan Who Threw Beer At Tyreek Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Chiefs fan was sexually harassing a Pats fan 4 years ago when the Pats were blown out on MNF and the video went viral with just about everyone laughing about it. Guarantee you that the fan wasn't banned, nobody pressed chargers, and the Chiefs didn't apologize for anything.

That was kinda weird. I think that’s illegal

A Chiefs fan was sexually harassing a Pats fan 4 years ago when the Pats were blown out on MNF and the video went viral with just about everyone laughing about it. Guarantee you that the fan wasn't banned, nobody pressed chargers, and the Chiefs didn't apologize for anything.

Guy’s team is up, things are going well..and that’s his reaction? Like of all the possible chirps, taunts, etc..this is what that guy felt was most suited. This is his go-to? Can tell this piece of inbred white trash was touched by his uncle when he was little.

I would assume that the Pats taking action is enough. You can't have fans throwing things on the field at anyone. Beer sounds harmless, but what if it's a beer bottle or cell phone thrown at a player next time? The lawsuit seems a bit over the top, especially since Hill wasn't harmed in any way.

Regardless of the rest of this post....do people frequently throw their cell phones at players on the other team?

Question for people. Could the woman beater have turned the corner and stay on the turf or is he going too fast?

Good. If you assault someone on the street you don’t just get to get away with it if it turns out the guy is also a criminal.
You do if you can play football well. Just ask the guy who was assaulted.

"Hey everyone, look how principled we are!". Lame virtue-signalling from the Patriots.

The fan is now barred from attending future events at Gillette. That's a worse punishment than Mr Speedy Manlet got for choking and beating the hell out of his pregnant girlfriend (0 jail time, 3 years probation).

Hill taunted the fans on his previous TD and needlessly ran in to the fan's seating space on the last one. It's not like the fan hurled the beer from his seats towards the bench.

Unless the Patriots were responsible for Hill getting 3 years probation and no jail time for beating his pregnant girlfriend, that has nothing to do with the decision to bar the fan from future events. It's either a policy or it's not.

Here some years ago also a motorcycle was "used"...inter atalanta was the game...i am a LITTLE bit surprised about a beer...:rolleyes:

I would never react in that way but from here in Europe it looks an over reaction

it's amazing how much play this is getting

TnR are taking calls from people who have gotten their 'letters of disinvite' from the Krafts and the phones lit up like an Xmas tree.....one guy got his for getting too close to the entry gate with a beer....another guy got one helping his drunk mother at an AC/DC show

people seem to ignore the lifetime ban and go back anyway

Good. If you assault someone on the street you don’t just get to get away with it if it turns out the guy is also a criminal.

Some people can assault people in bars and become a supreme court justice. Our newest justice threw beer in a guys face, started a bar fight, and got off with a stern talking to...Oh, how things have changed!

If the Pats don't handle this correctly, Roger Goodell will take away the Pats first draft choice and fine Brady $1M and make him sit out the next 10 games.

Go Pats

So was the Yankee fan who threw the beer bottle/tin and nearly hitting Kimbrel walking out of the bullpen banned from Yankee Stadium?

Where was the Yankees press release banning and naming the guy/gal who did it?

How about the Buffalo bills fans who throw bildos on the field at the Patriots?

So what he sprayed Hill with beer, people act like that never happened before and this is the first time in professional sports. People throw beer, water, soda at players all the time.

Kraft needs to grow a set.

it's amazing how much play this is getting

TnR are taking calls from people who have gotten their 'letters of disinvite' from the Krafts and the phones lit up like an Xmas tree.....one guy got his for getting too close to the entry gate with a beer....another guy got one helping his drunk mother at an AC/DC show

people seem to ignore the lifetime ban and go back anyway

I'm sure this isn't anything you haven't heard before, but I know a season ticketholder who is paranoid about his ability to retain his seats. He is convinced that the Krafts are trying hard to find reasons to revoke season tickets so that they can accommodate people on their waiting list.

I'm sure this isn't anything you haven't heard before, but I know a season ticketholder who is paranoid about his ability to retain his seats. He is convinced that the Krafts are trying hard to find reasons to revoke season tickets so that they can accommodate people on their waiting list.

Do the previous seasons ticket holders pay the same as a new season ticket holder?

If I was in a public place where alcohol consumption was happening in excess and I decided to go taunt a nearby group of drunks, I would expect to AT LEAST get a beer thrown in my face. If not more. This reaction by Kraft and the Patriots is about as soft as it gets. That would have never had the chance to happen if Hill didn’t decide to run out of the end zone and taunt the fans.

If I was in a public place where alcohol consumption was happening in excess and I decided to go taunt a nearby group of drunks, I would expect to AT LEAST get a beer thrown in my face. If not more. This reaction by Kraft and the Patriots is about as soft as it gets. That would have never had the chance to happen if Hill didn’t decide to run out of the end zone and taunt the fans.
I get what you're saying, but "he was asking for it" is a slippery slope.. When it comes down to it, the players should expect a certain level of safety in relation to the fans while "working". Fans have the right to scream, boo, swear etc. but that's where it stops. Anything physical is and should be reprimanded.

If fans can't deal with some taunting from a player without feeling the need to physically retaliate, then they should find something else to do with their time. JMO

I get what you're saying, but "he was asking for it" is a slippery slope.. When it comes down to it, the players should expect a certain level of safety in relation to the fans while "working". Fans have the right to scream, boo, swear etc. but that's where it stops. Anything physical is and should be reprimanded.

If fans can't deal with some taunting from a player without feeling the need to physically retaliate, then they should find something else to do with their time. JMO
Your argument fails because it’s based entirely upon a logical fallacy. There is zero evidence of impending danger to the players when they mind their own business and that’s based on a sample size of thousands of games. If they walk up to a crowd of drunks, they’re inviting something to happen. Hell, they’re INCITING it. A beer in the face and a couple of middle fingers is the best you can hope for and isn’t hurting anyone either physically or emotionally. That this is even a big deal is a testament to how unbelievably soft we’ve gotten.

"Hahaha. Someone threw a drink at the Patriots"
upload_2018-10-16_17-16-25.png

"Hahaha. Someone threw a beer at Kimbrel"
upload_2018-10-16_17-18-11.png

"The Outrage!! Crime against humanity!! Fry this disgusting inhuman!!"

upload_2018-10-16_17-20-58.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes