PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Player Signing Patriots Signing S Jaylinn Hawkins

Mike Hawkins...
Brad Hawkins...
Steve Hawkins...
Artrell Hawkins...
Jaylinn Hawkins...

The signing makes sense in a weird way...
I'm not sure why this made me laugh, or if it was a joke. But Thanks!

Never heard of him but he's not Justin Simmons. That I know.

I think the draft will be the test as far as whether there truly is a new regime or if it's actually just the ghost of bill...

Last edited:
C'mon he was essentially "free." Not turning down free things. I mean, it's not lye soap or Gov't blocks of cheese.
Burning cash...

Ok

A replacement for Phillips.

We still need to find a free safety upgrade For Mills.
Unfortunately, we had a chance to sign one of the two, if not three young and talented legit FS's that were available, but they passed.

I agree its quite belickian. And to me its really not a bad thing if we hit on our picks.

IF, we hit our picks. That part is easier said than done, and even the best drafting teams out there can't hit all the time. Ideally, we focus on the draft but use FA to supplement the team as well. But I guess they wanna place all their bets on one horse, hopefully it works out

IF, we hit our picks. That part is easier said than done, and even the best drafting teams out there can't hit all the time. Ideally, we focus on the draft but use FA to supplement the team as well. But I guess they wanna place all their bets on one horse, hopefully it works out

Would have been preferable yeah. I felt like keenan allen and tryon smith would have been decent 1 year options /insurance for us while we look for long term solutions in the draft. Hopefully something works out at both.

Mike Hawkins...
Brad Hawkins...
Steve Hawkins...
Artrell Hawkins...
Jaylinn Hawkins...

The signing makes sense in a weird way...
rockos modern life nicksplat GIF

C'mon he was essentially "free." Not turning down free things. I mean, it's not lye soap or Gov't blocks of cheese.
Way OT:
I remember getting government cheese. Nasty stuff, empty calories.
Those were lean times. These kids will never know what it feels like being out of food and down to your last dollar.
My friend George slept with this old bag for a king salmon...took one for the team.

Then he gave me a ride to our softball game with the coach's wife in his truck. Rode the pine for a while for that one.
The players on the opposing team asked me why I wasn't playing (they knew who I was). I told them, "It's political".

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back