PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Player Signing Patriots sign DT Davon Godchaux

Probably more of a 3-tech here but it fills a need. DT is still a need that they might address early in the draft, though.

Predicted first year cap 6 mill.

Probably more of a 3-tech here but it fills a need. DT is still a need that they might address early in the draft, though.

And I'd be fine with that. Even if Guy comes back I wanted two additional DL brought in, and draft a kid as well. I want the trenches to be a strength of this team.

Average player I think but still helps fill a major area of need. DL still needs some attention.

Just rebuilding; that was the plan after Brady. BB knew that the COVID season was a waste in the NFL. This is the rebuilding year, and BB is moving forward.

Average player I think but still helps fill a major area of need. DL still needs some attention.
Going from zero to average has more value than going from average to good. Having a zero in one spot can be continually exploited no matter how good the other 10 guys are. I’m thrilled.

I don't know much about this guy. What I've now read makes me think he's pretty average. Maybe he's played well against the Pats?

Any moves that keep Danny Shelton and Malcom Brown off the team are moves made with the heart in the right place.

Danny Shelton, the guy who had a very impactful Super Bowl vs the Rams and whose absence had a noticeable effect on our run defense all 2020?

I'm calling this signing Part 1 of Bill's Buy 1/ Draft 1 DT double play.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back