PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Player Signing Patriots Sign DT Adams

beef cooking GIF

KVN: actually able to tackle on inside and outside
Judon: solid edge setter, not just a pass rusher

This isn’t a huge surprise. Outside of turnovers, poor run defense is probably BB’s #1 pet peeve. He went crazy to try to address it after 2002 to great success. He’s clearly going crazy this year too, hopefully it’ll work out.

This isn’t a huge surprise. Outside of turnovers, poor run defense is probably BB’s #1 pet peeve. He went crazy to try to address it after 2002 to great success. He’s clearly going crazy this year too, hopefully it’ll work out.

I listen to a podcast recently, I believe it was Bedard, who said that Guy was part of the problem with the run D last year (not just Butler on the interior and Wino on the edge).

My only question is whether we have a legitimate NT. Is Godchaux that at 311lbs?

So does this plus the KVN deal push the Patriots to the "Most money spent on free agency ever"? :)

I listen to a podcast recently, I believe it was Bedard, who said that Guy was part of the problem with the run D last year (not just Butler on the interior and Wino on the edge).
I’ll trust the very knowledgeable people here who have done the film review (calling myself an amateur is an insult to amateurs...), but it would certainly explain why they may be moving on from him.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back