PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Player Signing Patriots Sign DT Adams

Yea the 3rd down rusher is really what they don't have right now but they have the personnel to do everything else.

I think we can use a 3-tech to help pass rush. Jurelle Casey??

So...we Still don't have a true 3-tech...and we Still don't have a true 0/1-tech...

Just What the **** do we have here then? And Why the **** are we signing these stiffs NOW?

He might go back to 2019 snaps when he was better.

Agree. His best use of Wino in 2021, with the addition of Judon and the return of KVN, may be a return to his rookie role as a rusher on passing down. He may not even be physical enough to be a 3 down guy.

So...we Still don't have a true 3-tech...and we Still don't have a true 0/1-tech...

Just What the **** do we have here then? And Why the **** are we signing these stiffs NOW?
Henderson is 3 tech.

Godchaux transitioned to 3 in MIA and did very well.

Cowart played all over.

Adams is projected in 3 and 2.

Wise plays 3 and 5

Pure 0 tech play 10-15 snaps a game max.

Agree. His best use of Wino in 2021, with the addition of Judon and the return of KVN, may be a return to his rookie role as a rusher on passing down. He may not even be physical enough to be a 3 down guy.
I think Wino should play off the line or a 3-4 ILB. Hes a play in space guy.

Henderson is 3 tech.

Godchaux transitioned to 3 in MIA and did very well.

Cowart played all over.

Adams is projected in 3 and 2.

Wise plays 3 and 5

Pure 0 tech play 10-15 snaps a game max.

...And Sucked Everywhere.

2021 DL < 2020 DL.

I think Wino should play off the line or a 3-4 ILB. Hes a play in space guy.
I think that a move to ILB would do him and the team a world of good. Right now they don't have a guy who can play sideline to sideline. Not Bentley. Not Hightower. Not Jennings.

Winovich has always reminded me of Bruschi.. That being at DE is playing him out of position despite that he played there in college. Moving him back to ILB while they still have HT on the team would allow Wino to grow into the position.

I think that a move to ILB would do him and the team a world of good. Right now they don't have a guy who can play sideline to sideline. Not Bentley. Not Hightower. Not Jennings.

Winovich has always reminded me of Bruschi.. That being at DE is playing him out of position despite that he played there in college. Moving him back to ILB while they still have HT on the team would allow Wino to grow into the position.
I agree. I hope we trtry uche on an early down off the ball lb role as well since his athletic is the best we have. He can Cover a lot of ground and tackle either. Him and Dugger could provide much needed speed and quickness.

Couldn't agree more with this.

Hes not stout like High, KVN or Judon. Being an edge defender here ain't gonna happen.

I posted a while ago his measurables. They are very similar to Mayo. Not saying he is Mayo but from a physical tools standpoint he can motor.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back