PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT Patriots select WR Tyquan Thornton at 50.

I'll bet $, if we go back here ,folks will have complained about Edelman and Nixon..and the Welker and Moss Trades...like they knew what they were talking about..
They didn't know jack ****.
"Moss is done, he's a bum, Welker for a 2 and 7? Holy ****, this dude is a bum, he's done nothing in Miami.
BILL IS NOT AS STUPID AS YOU THINK, You can say whatever you want, NOTHING will change that.

I'll bet $, if we go back here ,folks will have complained about Edelman and Nixon..and the Welker and Moss Trades...like they knew what they were talking about..
They didn't know jack ****.
"Moss is done, he's a bum, Welker for a 2 and 7? Holy ****, this dude is a bum, he's done nothing in Miami.
I wasn't here but I know A LOT of Pats wanted 11 gone right before he really established himself. I and many others would just scratch our heads as to why considering how many things he did well.

Welker never got and still doesn't get the credit he deserves. Fantastic player. Not as versatile or "clutch" as Jules but few are and he was a legit top 15 WR for several years.

Randy is my all-time favorite player in any sport. Just an alien. I can only imagine what people were saying.

If we drafted Skyy Moore instead people would still complain. It is what it is from that standpoint. Just have to support TT and hope he's the real thing. Like I said before we should know fairly soon considering who's the WR corp. Him hitting would be enormous. Can't overstate that.

This dude is so angry, he's now arguing with and yelling at himself. Lmao

SmartSelect_20220608-010730_Firefox.jpg

I'm hoping he GET'S IT, and is a STUD.
HIS WEIGHT Shouldn't be a thing, considering a higher rated WR Weighs LESS than he does, and last year's studs like Smith are even LESS...
TT, he's obviously gonna be a punk because he's too light...I
think he's guaranteed to suck, such a punk..
Don't pay attention...

I'm hoping he GET'S IT, and is a STUD.
HIS WEIGHT Shouldn't be a thing, considering a higher rated WR Weighs LESS than he does, and last year's studs like Smith are even LESS...
TT, he's obviously gonna be a punk because he's too light...I
think he's guaranteed to suck, such a punk..
Don't pay attention...
I might be in the minority but I don't care either lol. I remember saying it about Devonta Smith "if he gains 15 lbs he'll be like 190lb, still on the smaller side" I just don't see it as a huge deterrent as long as he gets stronger like he talked about. Put 8-12lbs of muscle on over the next year or so and he'll be more than fine in that area imo.

I said it a few weeks back but I think we're hoping for Strange = Thuney & Thornton = Cooks. Lots of athleticism, versatility, attitude, pulling, work in space from Strange. We liked to use Cooks to help alleviate some of the pressure and condensed space in that MOF/Seam area and I'm thinking we want Thornton to do the same along with the obvious on the outside. Again with Cooks we killed teams off PA on Dino, Yankee routes. I could see him stepping in as our motion man but we'll see.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back