PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Post Game Celebration, Week 4... notice anyone missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My girlfriend and her kids moved out. We’re still trying to make it work. So far it’s OK. We are trying to imagine that we just spent the summer together with the plan to go back to our own places for the school year.

I’m not sure if it will work or not. Steps backwards are always tough.

I’m just posting this to see if anyone’s dad may have an opinion about it.
It probably feels a lot like how Brady looks in this photo.

CD830A01-A32A-42E7-8268-DF41C4FD38B1.jpeg

q4srmGY.jpg
Look at that face — he hates his coach!
(Not serious in case it needs to be said)

Look at that face — he hates his coach!
(Not serious in case it needs to be said)
He’s clearly thinking about ANTONIO BROWN AND WHAT A MISTAKE IT WAS TO CUT HIM.

At least that’s what my dad thinks.

My girlfriend and her kids moved out. We’re still trying to make it work. So far it’s OK. We are trying to imagine that we just spent the summer together with the plan to go back to our own places for the school year.

That is tough. You had previously spoken of difficult times. No one can see the future, but maybe your emotions are overriding your logic. I wish you happiness.

Sorry to hear that. Maybe try living separately and see how that works out. It’s a good deal for my girl’s dad and his long-time girlfriend. They’re both introverts so they thrive in that setting. Introverts don’t like it when us extroverts are constantly up their asses.
Good advice. I am thinking and hoping that it’s a kid issue. But I am an extrovert and she is an introvert and as much as we like it when I’m up her ass, it can be tough.

Sorry to hear that. Maybe try living separately and see how that works out. It’s a good deal for my girl’s dad and his long-time girlfriend. They’re both introverts so they thrive in that setting. Introverts don’t like it when us extroverts are constantly up their asses.
Dup. The post so nice I wrote it twice.

Last edited:
Well, to be fair, she’s an idiot. She had to have been raised by someone who is just as much of an idiot as she is, if not an even bigger idiot.
Hopefully its a two generations on/off type thing. The next one will be smart like Forrest Gump's kid

Grassy Knoll is a theory? Well F%^ck me!
Ha. At least I think it is...

I've walked behind that fence. Would have certainly been a clean shot.

Are you a dad? Then shut it.

On a serious note, it's good advice. I have a similar arrangement. I understand it may not work for everyone. Key is communication should one have a change of heart.

Regards,
Chris

I’m derailing it.

Are you a dad? Then shut it.

On a serious note, it's good advice. I have a similar arrangement. I understand it may not work for everyone. Key is communication should one have a change of heart.

Regards,
Chris
I am hopeful it can work for me too. Thanks everyone, especially dads.

Sorry for your situation but I LoL'd at the last sentence.

That is tough. You had previously spoken of difficult times. No one can see the future, but maybe your emotions are overriding your logic. I wish you happiness.
Thanks farn. It is hard to be logical when it comes to relationships. In this case I haven’t blocked her off completely which for me is real progress.

Good because while what I posted was true, laughs is what I was going for!
I just chatted with Ladypatsfans dad. He said Enron stock is strong buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back