PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots open as 16 point favorites against Texans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like Pitt and KC are essentially a pick 'em. Atlanta -4.5 over Seattle.

A little too high if you asked me. Idk. I know houston's not better than us but maybe ***weiler might not look too terrible.

Wow that's....Well probably about right.

16 sounds about right to me from a betting perspective. Shocked! if the Patriots don't win this by 2 TDs at minimum.
I'll be shocked and disappointed if the Patriots give Hou anything but FGs. I'd expect Houston to end up with 6 or 9.

31-14, 30-13, 27-10...

Sounds about right.

Sounds about right.

I will give the Houston defense some credit and say the Pats score 3 TD's and 3 FG's. Pats 30 Houston 13

I think bb is going to pound into the patriots defenders head that osweiler beat them last year. That alone should make our guys hungry to amends.

Offensively, I am hopeful it plays out like it did in Miami. We get out to a quick 21-0 lead and then exercise the running game.

I am thinking New England 31 to 13.

I honestly don't know how Hou is going to get any points against us.

Just bet roughly 40% of my season's winnings on Pats -16.

Been a great year for betting on the Pats, if they don't cover I won't even be mad.

They have to do something to lure money toward the Houston side:

Bookies, beware: The Patriots are king of the spread

12 of 16 games this season. SF, Jets, Seahawks and Bills were the only times they didn't cover, unless I'm forgetting one.

Really amazing. Last year was great until the NYG game. Next year I'm going to bet a lot more in the start of the season when we tend to annihilate opponents.

The Steelers being favored AT KC surprises me. Must have been the Steeler beat down of the Chiefs, though it was in Pittsburg

First priority will be stopping the run which the Pats do very well. Doubt Miller has much success running the ball.

Per usual, give up the easy stuff down low and wait for them to beat themselves.

Without trying to sound like an arrogant ***k, I'm ok with the 16 points, it would be almost embarrassing to this league to be favored by 32-40 like some College game.

16 is a huge number for a playoff game. I don't care who's playing. The Texans have their starting QB back and looking competent yesterday. I think the Pats win but don't cover at 16. This is an exceptional chance to catch a middle. I'd bet the line moves to 12 or 13 by game time.

But yeah, depending on the offseason im betting every Patriots game next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back