PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT Patriots OFFICIAL Draft Day thread - Night 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooooooooh boy. I was hoping Brooks would be around at 87. Hah.

Same, a couple weeks ago. Then there were some rumors about him as a late riser and it seems they were right.

I guess the later rounds do have lots of N'Keal Harrys, Sony Michels, and players who will injure themselves before the regular season starts.
The sky is falling!

Pats were never selecting a QB this high. Stidham is the guy. For better or worse.
For a year at least.

I’m sure Rodgers will mentor Love to be the best like Favre mentored him.

Oops, none of that happened or will happen
Jordan Love will be getting the freeze out of his life.

Trade the Gronk pick for Aaron Rodgers!

Rats will no doubt take a player we want. They usually do. The last guy they took I didn't love with a top pick was Hollywood Brown.

It is intereresting that Schefter said that the Pats will get the same player at 37 that they would have at 23. Seemed to know who the player is, if he didn't misspeak or meant the same level of player. It is also a bit worrisome if the Pats have one guy in mind and know that he will still be there 14 picks later.

And so former Packers’ HC Mike McCarthy gets a first-round WR in his first draft with the Cowboys. And Aaron Rodgers doesn’t get a first-round WR or RB for the 15th straight year. Packers get his successor instead.

Rodgers already doesn’t talk to his brother Jordon, so he can just add another Jordon to His ignore list.

Patrick Queen to the Ravens

It is intereresting that Schefter said that the Pats will get the same player at 37 that they would have at 23. Seemed to know who the player is, if he didn't misspeak or meant the same level of player. It is also a bit worrisome if the Pats have one guy in mind and know that he will still be there 14 picks later.

It's nonsense, probably directly from Belichick.

Talking about putting gasoline on a fire!

49ers, Chargers and Bucs biggest winners of the night so far, IMO

I like what the Bucs are doing on O. Their D is a little underrated. I think they will do better than people think. They have a lot of young and improving talent and will deal with less than half the turnovers they had to last year.

TE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey