PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Nemesis Elimination Day! (Week 16 Game thread for Ravens @ Pitt, Den @ KC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's because it is wrapped around the Christmas holiday, but this weekend really has the feel of playoff weekend.

It's is only when you realize that the Rats played that the illusion disappears.

How the hell are the Ravens even in the running for a playoff spot with a dead offense like that?

They cant move the ball consistently at all, completely rely on big individual plays..

I wish so much that he had come here. The epitome of a guy you hate until he's playing for you and goddamn if he doesn't leave it all out on the field.

"Big time players make big time plays in big time games"....he said it and he's doing it now.

Next Christmas is going to be a letdown when I realize there's no NFL games.....just meaningless NBA regular season basketball per usual

Hearing Mike Tirico say BUT HE PUSHED OFF at the summit of his call makes me laugh and I'm not really sure why, but it does.

This Pitt D can be taken advantage of to an extent. They aren't weak on D. Just not strong.

Yeah, but they also have the QB to take advantage of ours. I think it would be a good game if we meet.

Ryan Mallett sighting

Over/under on flags in this game? I'll start at 6?

thats a terrible penalty call there

So far the rats are having no problems moving the ball on pittsburgh

That penalty is against the spirit of football.

Receiver should lose penalty protection if they lower their head like that

I completely don't understand the defenseless receiver rule.

Would love to see the Ravens lose. But dam if Bell isn't just dam good....guy is a scary good.

Gotta be worried about these refs come the playoffs

If that call against Shazier was made against the Pats I would be screaming FIX

Those are the catches you gotta make Pitta... 7 points right there

Ha ha ha they said rare mistake by special teams,..hmmm....thought they had one two weeks ago also. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents