PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PATRIOTS NEWS Patriots Hire Adrian Klemm as Offensive Line Coach

Breaking New England Patriots Team News
Klemm helped design an Oregon rushing attack that wanted to set a physical tone. The Ducks used a variety of formations, motions, shifts, and an up-tempo spread system to keep the defense off-balance. From a run game standpoint, they were an inside zone-based attack that mixed in power and counter schemes in their gun-run approach, while run-pass options were also featured prominently.

More here

Mutual understanding to move on. What NFL team just lets you leave, if they have a Very good Young Coach? Teams don't let value like that leave.
Sure, you and others here have no real evidence that the Steelers were unhappy with his performance as a coach but lack of evidence has never stopped the negative factions here.

This thread is so predictable, The usual suspects came out to take a dump on the hire because Bill made it. Oregon didn’t run the ball well against two good teams last year?! Well, sh*t, that must mean that Klemm can’t coach. F*cking losers.

Mutual understanding to move on. What NFL team just lets you leave, if they have a Very good Young Coach? Teams don't let value like that leave.
That happened with Caley once Bill found out he was a rat. He's lucky to walk out alive. Croatian mafia is nasty.

I'm also happy, because ownership has now come to the correct conclusion that in the post-Brady era, Bill's way of staff-building - keep the numbers & salaries as small as possible and Never hire anyone who's been exposed to The Outside - is a way no longer worth following.

It is unconscionable that, in a league where player expenditures are capped but those for coaching staff aren't, any General Manager would not INSIST that his Head Coach hire the Best assistants that money can buy... But Brady/Gronk/Edelman/the 3-D Backs & their long-serving OC/QBC, RBC & OLC operated a generally well-oiled offensive machine during the previous decade; and that likely lulled the Krafts into believing Bill's line that, same as QBs, good coaches are good coaches and I/my system can do anything with anybody... Now that all of the above are gone, they realize that No Bill, some QBs are indeed different than others; and good coaches Here do NOT make them good coaches There, if they were ever Good coaches at all......
Why are you being reasonable all of a sudden? I hope you haven't misplaced your snark shovel!

I'm a bit concerned w/ this hire.

Klemm: 6'3" >280 lbs
Fat Matt: 5'6" >280 lbs
Scar: 5'8" <160 lbs

We know that Trent Brown is scared & motivated by skinny old dudes. We saw how lazy he was with Meatball Matt. Not sure how this huge dude is going to get the best out of our best tackle. Here's hoping it works out.
Patricia makes Klemm look like a bean pole.

Why are you being reasonable all of a sudden? I hope you haven't misplaced your snark shovel!
It’s not at all reasonable. Homegrown or not, Josh was the highest paid coordinator in the NFL when he came back.

OMG, I just checked. Patricia is only 5'6". Mind. Blown.

Edit: He apparently shrunk 5 inches since high school.View attachment 49787
Woah Woah Woah, hold the ****ing phone, Patricia lettered in Tennis
Season 9 Reaction GIF by The Office

Sure. He decided to stay removed from his family, make more money, and get out of a situation that was never a good fit for him. The same man of character who bailed on Penn State for the NFL after replacing Joe Paterno at his alma mater. Poor Nickie Saban. He would just have had to sign Rees away from Notre Dame a season earlier.

Cults of personality are horrible things. They make people ignore the truth and perpetuate lies. Chess vs. checkers, right boys? Thinking of Joe Paterno. How helpful was his cult to Penn State?
What in the world are you talking about? You’re arguing against your own point. O’Brien had interview offers and NFL interest after his first year at Penn State and quite publicly stated that he was staying and “is not a 1 and done guy”, that’s literally where this originates from. After he fulfilled his two year commitment with PSU, he went to Houston for a head coach job.

Please explain how he “bailed on Penn State” and how this somehow proves that he doesn’t give 2 year commitments.

Your last couple sentences about cults - don’t even know what to do with that one. Went off the rails there.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back