PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PATRIOTS NEWS Patriots Hire Adrian Klemm as Offensive Line Coach

Breaking New England Patriots Team News
I’m fine with this move, Scar wouldn’t endorse him if he didn’t have what it takes to be a good OL coach. Bottom line is that they had to upgrade their coaching staff, and they are spending to get that done. If they can make the right moves in free agency and the draft they should be in the playoffs next season.

So where are all the people say that the plan all a long was to hire Klemm. They had a handshake agreement last year but he didn't want to join the staff until the following year and Matt Patricia was a placeholder OL coach until they could bring Klemm in.

See how nuts that sounds when BoB isn't the guy you're talking about?

Last edited:
+5 vocab points on that one. And points as well to @jlu52 for getting it. [I had to look it up]

Oh, and very excited about this hire!

As a Brit, I am always struck by the way that U.S. sports teams have to have an official nickname. It's OK when it's a fierce animal (lions, wolverines, alligators) but ... ducks?

Sounds like Klemm really impressed. Would love to see them add 1-2 more assistants, seems we've been running a bit light on offensive staff last few years.

OMG, I just checked. Patricia is only 5'6". Mind. Blown.

Edit: He apparently shrunk 5 inches since high school.View attachment 49787
High School programs ALWAYS exaggerate height and weight of the players. I was one of them. My coaches didn't like the weight I was so they added 20 pounds to the program. I didn't complain. Lol.

Doing a quick Google search will show many sites saying he's 5'6". He's a little guy.

More good news. Liking the efforts to fix the offensive staff. Im only concerned that its looking like cam achord will be back for another year of st breakdowns
I wondering if Bill will be spending a lot of time on Special Teams this year.

I wondering if Bill will be spending a lot of time on Special Teams this year.
I haven't been following the offseason gossip/reporting as much as I used to. Has there been a report about Judge's role for next year and that he won't be back at ST's?

If he got a raise from his Oregon salary, he’ll be making over 1m, so he must have been their clear #1 choice for the job.

I’m thinking or hoping BoB will be able to help Troy become a better coach.
Hard to say how good or not Troy brown really is.. the offense was just so bad all around it's hard to say... however I'm sure this upcoming season we'll have a much better idea.. I'm sure Troy isn't coaching alghlor to drop passes and not fight for the ball..

As a Brit, I am always struck by the way that U.S. sports teams have to have an official nickname. It's OK when it's a fierce animal (lions, wolverines, alligators) but ... ducks?
apparently, you have never seen an angry duck?

Patricia is only 5'6"?

Jesus. Hes as round as he is tall. El Rotundo.
r288970_1296x729_16-9.jpg

Picture of him talking to Edelman from a few seasons ago.

Mutual understanding to move on. What NFL team just lets you leave, if they have a Very good Young Coach? Teams don't let value like that leave.

people: GO GET AN ACTUAL OL COACH

Belichick goes and gets one

people: NO NOT HIM

beggars can't be choosers
It is a gamble.

Klemms only Senior pro OL job ended with him packing his bags before the season ended.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back