PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Flexed Out of Prime Time in Vegas

Thought they'd keep it due to the coaching storyline, but with a real chance that both teams are under .500 going in, can't blame them one bit for wanting a game with NFC playoff implications instead. Selfishly, I'll be glad to have a break from night games anyway.

Pats/Raiders and Giants/Commanders are going to be in similar situations but honestly I'd flex it to. Raiders and Patriots have played some bad football this year.

YES!!!!

Now, ticket prices may drop for me!!!!

Going to Vegas on Saturday the 17th....wish me luck!!!!
Ticket prices are still crazy right now. Just checked. $600 for lowers??!!
What happened to the recession?
Are you staying on the strip?
How pricey are hotels?

I applaud the NYFL for a change on this decision.

Ticket prices are still crazy right now. Just checked. $600 for lowers??!!
What happened to the recession?
Are you staying on the strip?
How pricey are hotels?

Yep, crazy prices...gonna buy my tickets on game day or a day or two before in hopes that prices drop.

Not sure about staying on the strip as I'll be passing through Vegas en route to Montana....Wifey likes the Paris hotel on the strip...but trying to steer her to a Holiday Inn Express off the strip, LOL....that would only be like $175 a night....and include a free breakfast, LOL.

Guessing on strip hotels are probably like $400/night on Fri/Sat...then $275/night on Sunday....prices are always higher on Fri/Sat for obvious reasons...

Thought they'd keep it due to the coaching storyline, but with a real chance that both teams are under .500 going in, can't blame them one bit for wanting a game with NFC playoff implications instead. Selfishly, I'll be glad to have a break from night games anyway.
On one hand, I prefer earlier games because I'm old and the late games make it a pain to get up for work the next day. On the other hand, I'm not in New England so I need to use a VPN + GamePass International if the game isn't being shown nationally or in my local market, which has been most weeks this year. Not a huge deal, but at least one week so far, GamePass International went down for the entire game day which was extremely annoying. Removing that barrier is always a plus.

Hmm makes sense, but the Raiders are quietly 5-7 they're not out of it just yet

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
Back