PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

patriots fifth quarter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not looking forward to the Borges or Felger articles. Nor am I looking forward to Colvin/Seymour blaming the fans. I have faith in this season for sure but...........I am pretty ticked off right now about a lot of things. Excuses can't save us now. The Pats need to "buck up" (I hate that saying) and get their ***es moving!! Brady is a big part of this too. Rise above superstar, rise above!

Brownfan80 said:
And if he'd forced it in to a covered WR and had it picked and returned for a TD that'd have been better???
on 3rd and 10 with 3 mins to go ??
what about that throw he made right between the numbers to john lynch...? he needs to assume his receivers of the past are on IR and he needs to move on and stop texting hassellback and all and concentrate on what he has got and play...

Patsobsessed said:
I am not looking forward to the Borges or Felger articles.

May I ask why you and anyone else here reads these guys? I mean, WTF? Do you enjoy sticking your hand in fires???

Last edited:
I can't avoid them. I like to absorb everything Pats related. Good or bad. Doesn't mean I have to like it or agree w/their attitude.

The crowd sure as hell wasn't the problem tonight. They were loud out there tonight until the team sucked the life out of them.

Tonight, Brady looked like a guy who just did not want to be there. National TV against the team you that knocked you out of the playoffs last year and apparently stewed about all off season so much so that you dedicated your off season to the memory of that game and you can't muster some, even a little, desire????

In my mind, I always thought what stood him apart from any other player was the passion and desire to WIN. I have to say, I think Tom Brady is the best thing that has ever happened to this franchise and from here on in that will never change in my mind, but if he is truly upset and lacking passion because of not having these two guys, then I just have lost a bit of respect for him.

I was cringing every time the camera was on him tonight and Madden would go off about his bad body language and sleepwalking. Sad thing is, I could not disagree this time!

Tom, please get it together. This is your team and your team needs you to put it all out on the line...win or lose, just bring the desire and passion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore