PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

patriots fifth quarter

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
They are like ripping bad..i want to rip the team too..but they are just blaming the branch defections left and right and now gostowski...

why not that's the 'in' thing to do. Have they said we should have kept Grammatica. What's Felger saying? Defense didn't play well, didn't get the key 3rd down stop, offense out of rhythm? What insight he has.

Felger is still on his "it's not that the patriots played poorly, it's that they played to what they are. They just aren't a good team" bull****. Let them have their fun now, this offense WILL get in sync sooner or later. We have some talent in Jackson and Gabriel. Brady will eventually get used to not having branch and givens and will eventually get comfortable with his new receivers. It's only week 3, we are 2-1 and our division is pitiful. We have tons of time to get this offense rolling before the playoffs. I'm not tooo worried about the defense, they just need to stop having brain farts allowing big plays.

SVN said:
They are like ripping bad..i want to rip the team too..but they are just blaming the branch defections left and right and now gostowski...
Gee, didn't Vinatieri miss two consecutive kicks . . . under slightly more, um, important circumstances?

I'm a bit disappointed, but I'm not giving up on Gostkowski yet.

tommorow is christmas day for people like felger,borges etc

SVN said:
tommorow is christmas day for people like felger,borges etc
Yes..and the Patriots are not giving them coal...too bad..

I hope the offense gets it together this year....I'm beginning to think we will the AFC East, but not to confident after that.Maybe things will change, but it's not just the timing with Offense, it's Brady's mindset that I'm most concerned with.

i simply cant explain how branch wouldve helped ....brady is throwing the ball out on 3rd and 10 with 4 mins to go..i still cant get over that play !!!

As much as I hate Felgie, we aren't that good a team right now. Look at tonight's play. We are what we are, a team that right now can't beat a good team.

PatsWickedPissah said:
As much as I hate Felgie, we aren't that good a team right now. Look at tonight's play. We are what we are, a team that right now can't beat a good team.
i agree..but keep blaming the FO for branch and vinitari is 1 track...what about the D ..no talk about that ??

Do you guys watch the game, do you see this team, felger is right. how can you argue with the pundits when what they are saying is true.

Folks: This team is Jello about 1/2 minute in the fridge. It will take some time for this O to get it together.

We saw what Chad Jackson could do last week and we saw what Doug Gabriel could do tonight.

All those 3 Games to Glory videos, BB always says that he wants to really begin hitting peak after Thanksgiving.

I see us going into the bye week at 3-2. Then coming out of it improving each week out.

Don't miss the forest for the trees.

R_T26 said:
Do you guys watch the game, do you see this team, felger is right. how can you argue with the pundits when what they are saying is true.
no one is saying the team is good..but those guys are just blaming the FO for every play ...no one says brady is playing poorly...he throws so many balls out of sideline...
what if we had branch and he had a season ending injury , will brady still keep playing like this ? no...last yrs game at miami is a great example..the played without a center,RB,LT and still played better

Just started watching. Felger is such an ass.

I was AMAZED that nobody asked BB at his conf what was your decision process on your last play, going on 4th vs FG. Where are the reporters???

SVN said:
i simply cant explain how branch wouldve helped ....brady is throwing the ball out on 3rd and 10 with 4 mins to go..i still cant get over that play !!!

Either Brady is hurt.....Or it is clear in my mind that his heart isn't into it right now...It could be just missing Branch, however I believe that if he isn't hurt, he isn't giving it 100% because of his dissaointment in seeing his favorite WR, the one that he has developed Chemistry with over the last 3 yrs, go while seeing the Pats only answer is going out and getting a WR in trade, that might or might not be good.

there goes felger on Adam vinateri

ctpatsfan77 said:
Gee, didn't Vinatieri miss two consecutive kicks . . . under slightly more, um, important circumstances?

I'm a bit disappointed, but I'm not giving up on Gostkowski yet.

I think Gost could be a great kicker. Or maybe not. I do agree that what we've seen so far this year doesn't tell us -- at least not what he's done on the field.

What concerns me most about Gost is not what he show us but what BB has clearly shown us about Gost. It's one thing if a guy the coach has confidence in goes out and misses a couple. But I am not getting that read off BB. There's mounting evidence that the kicker doesn't have his coach's confidence, and that's probably based on lots of stuff we don't see, in addition to the kicks on the field that we have seen.

Looks like trouble at the K spot. Points are options in the NFL, and with as much parity as there is, K is an important position.

now felger rants on charlie weiss and crennel....i mean how long can they keep harping on old people and glories...things change ....

SVN said:

And if he'd forced it in to a covered WR and had it picked and returned for a TD that'd have been better???

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes