Is Danny the Slot Heir?

• Yes. Jules will show him the way

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • No. Jules heir apparent is in 8th grade right now

Votes: 13 68.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about the heir slot but I could see him as a hairshirt.

Hes a Bust

Not Pats HOF

A year on the practice squad ... why not.

A year on the practice squad ... why not.

If he accepts that offer, but not a lot confident that BB would use a practice squad slot on such a reclamation project... otoh why not??? Guess it depends on the available pool and projected needs..

But as the ever famous Roseanna Roseanna Danna would say, "you never know"....

This is Bill giving the media a story for once. Not a good one but a story.

His career is basically over already. He will be cut in a couple of weeks and never heard from again

Can we get something out of it...? does SF need a backup in case of more injury?

That was such a great story. Thank you so much for sharing it.
Tbf it is kinda of embarassing how when he was drafted their was the typical contingent on here desperately acting like he was going to be Brady's successor and looking for any nugget of information to prove that he was really great and just overlooked.

I just don’t know. Maybe Belichick makes him into something. It’s hard to say really

Tbf it is kinda of embarassing how when he was drafted their was the typical contingent on here desperately acting like he was going to be Brady's successor and looking for any nugget of information to prove that he was really great and just overlooked.
I’ve been negative on him as a quarterback from the get go, but who was saying what you are describing? The most I remember was hope that maybe he could develop as a back-up and take over for Hoyer.

Yeah I hate it when fans hope the players their team drafted turn out to be great.

If he accepts that offer, but not a lot confident that BB would use a practice squad slot on such a reclamation project... otoh why not??? Guess it depends on the available pool and projected needs..

But as the ever famous Roseanna Roseanna Danna would say, "you never know"....

As an aside, part of the reason they're trying this is that he was apparently mimicking QBs and WRs while on the scout team.

(A) Much of the praise was sarcastic.

(B) Equally importantly, there was a large amount of "Who? Why?"

Why so much talk about a JAG whom will be cut from camp?

If you aren't rooting for Etling you're a garbage person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back