• Yes. Jules will show him the way

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • No. Jules heir apparent is in 8th grade right now

Votes: 13 68.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Of course, Burton plays move TE.....

Gotta do what you gotta do. I think the chances of him making the roster as a QB are slim to none after drafting Stidham and still having Hoyer around.

It worked for Edelman. ;)

Dam that stinks if you ain't better than Hoyer at this point in your career it means you stink.

Dam that stinks if you ain't better than Hoyer at this point in your career it means you stink.

Apparently he is a "good kid" so to speak however his accuracy throwing is just not there.

This summer may be his "Farewell Tour". :(

Gronk 2.0??

Was this a once in a life time display of Cat Like quickness?

BB clearly is rebuilding QB Eitling from the ground up
Today’s exercise: Think like a WR

Thought I read somewhere that BB once worked as an advisor/consultant to Carl the Groundskeeper

His career is basically over already. He will be cut in a couple of weeks and never heard from again

His career is basically over already. He will be cut in a couple of weeks and never heard from again
Most likely though if he shows anything he may get cut early and brought back to the PS squad. I think they like his attitude otherwise he never would have been given the opportunity to try.

I remember in the pre season thread last year stating he had one of the worst throwing arms I’ve ever seen and that had had no business as a nfl qb and got lambasted here by the regulars for making such comments

When Eitling gets pink slipped, Nick Casario will assume the “warm body” role..... as in.... “We need another warm body out there.”
BB will be heard saying: “ Get Nick..... you’ll find him in the dog house”

I remember in the pre season thread last year stating he had one of the worst throwing arms I’ve ever seen and that had had no business as a nfl qb and got lambasted here by the regulars for making such comments
Homers gonna home

Another article:
Patriots Training Camp Observations: Danny Etling Makes Position Change

— Etling, who was drafted as a quarterback last year, shed his red non-contact jersey to work with skill-position players and on special teams. He mostly worked with wide receivers. He’s big and 6-foot-3, 222 pounds but doesn’t appear to have the speed or quickness needed for the position. He was going to need to make a change in an attempt to make the Patriots’ roster after New England selected Jarrett Stidham in the fourth round of the 2019 NFL Draft.

I'll take him aside and do what I can...

That killer TD run last preseason tho... maybe he should consider RB at his size?

That was such a great story. Thank you so much for sharing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back