PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Defense is Only Allowing 10 Points/Game the Last 7 Weeks

DropKickFlutie

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
The defense is playing lights out. Allowing only 10 points per game the last 7 weeks, now 7 wins in a row.

Kudos to Steve Belichick who has been good every year wherever he's coached. The Patriots defense is rolling whether it be QB pressures, short yardage stops, and also INT's and Pick6's.

Steve Belichick is doing a great job as defensive coordinator.

Last edited:
4 INTs tonight, a Pick6, 4 Sacks, 12 QB Hits. Shutout on the scoreboard.

Nobody in the league wants to play this Patriot Defense.

So far so good, but I don't think we can do this to the Titans or the Bills. I think we can play with anyone but our current dominance is a little inflated. I will change my tune if we do this to the Titans.

As I said. They have arrived.

Remember all the brouhaha about how this defense would be so much better when Gilmore returned, even without that all pro this D is very impressive... lots of players making very good plays.

What will Felger have to say about Van Noy today?? Felger is a long term critic of him.

Is that good?

Remember all the brouhaha about how this defense would be so much better when Gilmore returned, even without that all pro this D is very impressive... lots of players making very good plays.

What will Felger have to say about Van Noy today?? Felger is a long term critic of him.

Bryant has been an unsung player who stabilized the slot corner job. And I haven't seen Mills or SloJuan get burned recently so they're masking weaknesses well. Carl Davis and Barmore have solidied the run defense.

Is this another passive- aggressive troll thread by DKF who doesn't want to give any credit to BB?

Is this another passive- aggressive troll thread by DKF who doesn't want to give any credit to BB?

You're a moron. I'm one of the staunchest BB advocates here as his HC replacement scenario is one of my worst fan nightmares. Again, you're a moron.

Week 11 defensive highlights.

In the last 12 quarters, the defense has only allowed 13 points. And has scored 14 points itself.

Let’s also give a shout-out to the O and Special teams. The O is winning the time of possession and the Special team is consistently pinning teams back.

Let’s also give a shout-out to the O and Special teams. The O is winning the time of possession and the Special team is consistently pinning teams back.

Nick Folk is in the prime of his career and the power running game has continued to impress. I like the Thunder and Thunder RB tandem.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back