PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Day Two Draft thread (Continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you have 200 players on 1 team for camp?

If they do, Jetdell will fine them 10 million dollars and forfeit the next five year's worth of first round picks. Of course if Wrecks does it, he'll get off scott free....just has to claim 150 of these guys are litter bearers...

4407.gif

Yeah, I mean Tom Brady. Hes obviously not that good if tons of teams passed on him multiple times....wait
Tate = big over-hyped media darling that got a tons of attention
Brady = some skinny guy noone ever heard of

Great comparison

Would like to see us get him in the next few picks if possible after we get a D lineman... I just like the way that kid plays the game
If they go after him it will probably be with one of the Thirds.

I really want Blount, I think that he can be had in the 4th or beyond, and he is going to be a beast!!

Totally agree. He was one of a very few players that I really wanted on this team. He's a steal (or a felony) waiting to happen but worth the risk IMO.

Yeah, I mean Tom Brady. Hes obviously not that good if tons of teams passed on him multiple times....wait

Well, if the Pats drafted Brady in the second round in 2000, people would have called for the immediate firing of Belichick and Pioli.

The thing is the fan's love for Tate might not really transfer to his scouting report. Charlie Weis (well, Pioli) passed on the guy several times.

I really want Blount, I think that he can be had in the 4th or beyond, and he is going to be a beast!!

I hear ya especially now that Ben Tate and Montario Hardesty are off the board.

Risky though!

DARN! Montario Hardesty, he would have been perfect for us.

and taken one spot after ours too! darn it all!

anyone watching nfln on tv vs livestream on the web. the web thing has these studio stooges who are annoying as hell ..where the hell are mayock and crew ?

I think part of the reason they trade down is to give themselves extra time to think. Could be risky though.

Cunningham would have been available much later. "How do you know!".
Hopefully that is not why they are trading.

EXACTLY most of these late rnd picks are cannon fodder

I mean I hate to ask a question and traumatize the Homers, but what good is selecting later and later trying to score with a 77th Rd. pick, when the chances are those guys will never sniff the field?
I mean seriously, why screw around with 900 picks at grade B-F instead of 600 picks at grade A-C ?

There go's Tate.....WTG....bah

OL or golden por favor

glad he went to the hawks over the Jets

NFL Network did the same thing yesterday too. They switched to the boring B-Team in the middle of the 1st round, they ****ed around for about half an hour, and then finally they switched it back to the NY team for the rest of the way.

at least he didn't go to someone in the division...sucks to lose out on him but could be confidence in their own receiving corps. that they didn't take him earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST