PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Character Coach...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam is right.

I read both articles and that is not his point of view. As someone stated "Character Coach" is a euphemism for team chaplain.

I know that this has nothing to do with the NFL but I can remember the chaplain being very popular during Army boot camp. The gentleman that was assigned to my unit was a trained Methodist minister however he needs to be prepared to serve people from other faiths including none at all. He needs to be a good listener.

Were there a lot of cats in the Army at the time? :)

So they are bypassing the fall guy seminar and going straight into the how to not be a scumbag seminar. Brilliant.
I don't think Nate Solder has ever been a scumbag.

Given a choice between looks I'd choose the bad look there to a mean one at home.
In case no one noticed Mrs QB hasn't had another public word to say about him leaving the game since skipped OTA's, in fact she has made some supportive comments. Brady is still playing at a time when most family guys with even a single ring would have walked away, the homefront matters too.
When he puts out Tom vs Time and says that if you want to beat me you have to give up your life because I give up mine I would expect him not to no-show for OTA's. I don't know how we get from football is life to throwing footballs on yachts for watch commercials.

(sigh)
Spoken like a single guy, or at least one at heart. I am sure Mrs Quarterback had no small amount of influence on that decision. Men who truly love their wives and families often make decisions knuckle draggers have a hard time comprehending.
I hope u don't fall off that moral judgemental high horse of yours...

When he puts out Tom vs Time and says that if you want to beat me you have to give up your life because I give up mine I would expect him not to no-show for OTA's. I don't know how we get from football is life to throwing footballs on yachts for watch commercials.

I didn’t mind him skipping OTAs but that yacht party where they all wore white was so weird. Felt like it was a small concentration of people who make all the decisions that run the world. Sort of creepy.

Great pass and catch though.

Unfortunately there is a tendency to overthink simple things, simply Jack Easterby was hired after the Aaron Hernandez fiasco to help bring stability on the moral front for the Patriots... the Pats recognized a need area and met it, suspect that Mr. Kraft was a guiding force on this as well..

"the hardest to learn is the least complicated"... Indigo Girls I think.

5f9464f1e98a8a62bc596e98a177d418

Wonder if he told the quarterback to skip voluntary team activities or did the quarterback make that decision all by his lonesome....
Thats not something any Patriots fans are upset about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick