PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots @ Bucs this season:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be there! Can't wait!

Without going back to count the number of venues is actually more than that. How many new stadiums (such as in Indy, RCA Dome to LOS) have been built in that time?

Brady's definitely played in 2 different stadiums in Jersey, Dallas and Indy

And of course Foxboro

Not sure how many more than that though

If there's one thing I hope to see in this game, it's James Winston losing his cool. Preferably after firing his third INT. Hopefully it goes back for six, too.

Brady's definitely played in 2 different stadiums in Jersey, Dallas and Indy

And of course Foxboro

Not sure how many more than that though

I believe 2000 was in the Silverdome vs Ford Field.

Also, Minnesota games were two different stadiums.

The 2002 Bears game was not in Soldier Field.....2010 was.

If anyone lives nearby and would like to meet up, then I'm putting it out there that I am planning on attending this one. It's a bit of a far drive for me, but I still plan on being there.
Depending on the date I might go too

Might try to make it to this game. Mother in law lives in the villages in FL, about an hour and a half from the stadium. I wonder how difficult it would be to get tickets through Tampa Bay.

For years my buddies and I had grandiose plans of renting an RV and doing the Buffalo road trip....we were filled with great plans of leaving early friday and staying in the parking lot in Buffalo. Don't if it's true or not, but legend has/had it that you could stay in an RV all weekend up there and they had some sort of a shower facility.

For all I know this is urban legend. We planned on being drunk almost all waking hours and just partying it up like single guys and guys without kids can...

Fast forward 10, 15, 20 years and now I'm banking on staying in a retirement community with my wife and two kids while we go to a Pats / Tampa game...wow....:eek:

Watch out for Geezers Gone Wild in The Villages. Killer golf carts and horny 80 yr old guys. Leave the wife at home!

My husband and I will be going to this game. He is a huge Bucs fan. We are both very passionate about our teams so someone will be sad lol.
I agree, The Tampa Bay Butt Pirates will be Very Sad.

Watch out for Geezers Gone Wild in The Villages. Killer golf carts and horny 80 yr old guys. Leave the wife at home!
We've been there before, but it is odd seeing all the old folks tooling around in their golf carts - tons of folks from northeast snowbird there.

Cool thing was we actually got to experience an actual happy hour, which we don't have in MA.... I didn't realize it was happy hour at this place and I ordered a miller lite.. Waitress brought over 2...i said, "Huh?" she says it's happy hour, 2 for 1 drinks, till 6....NOICE!

I'm Thinking of flying out from the UK to watch this.. When will the dates be announced?

This road game might happen.

I'm Thinking of flying out from the UK to watch this.. When will the dates be announced?
Last year it was on April 14, in 2015 it was on April 22, and in 2014 it was on April 23.

Last year it was on April 14, in 2015 it was on April 22, and in 2014 it was on April 23.

Quantum will run a converging series prediction program and post the date for us!

I live in Tampa about 15 minutes from the stadium. No way I'm missing this one!
I may be meeting you in that case... if you're cool with that. I'm making plans to be there.

Had this circled on my calendar last time until I realized the game was in London. Doh! I will be for sure going to this one.

Considering this for a road trip but pretty sure we are Bayou bound.

He's also won a Super Bowl with 3 different jersey sponsors: Adidas, Reebok, and Nike. No other player can say the same and nobody can ever take that away from him. Ever. (cue the overdramatic music)
Also, Brady is the only QB in NFL history to have 6 bye weeks & win a Super Bowl in the same season!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes