PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots @ Bucs this season:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey007

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
I believe this will be the first time Brady has ever played in Tampa, crazily enough. Because the last time we were a road team against them, it was in London back in 09. The matchups in 05 and 13 against them were at home, and in 2001 the division's weren't realigned yet.

Is there any other place that Brady has not played, not counting LA?

My husband and I will be going to this game. He is a huge Bucs fan. We are both very passionate about our teams so someone will be sad lol.

After the game ask your husband, "I thought the Bucs had cannons at their stadium. I didn't hear any cannons did you?" :D

Brady and the Patriots have played in Tampa before, but only in pre-season.

The last time the Pats played a real game in Tampa was twenty years ago. The Bucs dominated, shutting out the Patriots until a garbage time score.

Buccaneers Look Like the Real Thing

Los Angeles will now be the only NFL city Brady has not played. The Patriots last played the Rams in LA in 1992, and the Raiders in LA in 1989.

Brady and the Patriots have played in Tampa before, but only in pre-season.

The last time the Pats played a real game in Tampa was twenty years ago. The Bucs dominated, shutting out the Patriots until a garbage time score.

Buccaneers Look Like the Real Thing

Los Angeles will now be the only NFL city Brady has not played. The Patriots last played the Rams in LA in 1992, and the Raiders in LA in 1989.

Cool. The Pats have the Rams and Chargers on the schedule in LA in 2020. Pats can't play there beforehand under the current schedule; any "power pairing" match between the Pats and Chargers would take place in Foxboro in 2018 and 2019.

He played there in the 2014 preseason.

My husband and I will be going to this game. He is a huge Bucs fan. We are both very passionate about our teams so someone will be sad lol.
th
th

I remember in 97 watching Alstott tear our defense apart

Final score 27-7

So in his NFL career Brady will have played in 34 separate venues? Counting London and Mexico this year?

That has to be a record you would think?

So in his NFL career Brady will have played in 34 separate venues? Counting London and Mexico this year?

He's also won a Super Bowl with 3 different jersey sponsors: Adidas, Reebok, and Nike. No other player can say the same and nobody can ever take that away from him. Ever. (cue the overdramatic music)

I believe this will be the first time Brady has ever played in Tampa, crazily enough. Because the last time we were a road team against them, it was in London back in 09. The matchups in 05 and 13 against them were at home, and in 2001 the division's weren't realigned yet.

Is there any other place that Brady has not played, not counting LA?
Mexico?

Without going back to count the number of venues is actually more than that. How many new stadiums (such as in Indy, RCA Dome to LOS) have been built in that time?

He's also won a Super Bowl with 3 different jersey sponsors: Adidas, Reebok, and Nike. No other player can say the same and nobody can ever take that away from him. Ever. (cue the overdramatic music)
Don't forget! Worst logo and ugliest uniforms to participate in/win a Super Bowl, along with Most times for both.

If anyone lives nearby and would like to meet up, then I'm putting it out there that I am planning on attending this one. It's a bit of a far drive for me, but I still plan on being there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back