PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots brought in someone to teach them about millenials

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your comments are extremely surprising to me.
I was very involved with my children's teachers, keeping in touch whether there was a problem or not, checking in, etc.
almost every single interaction I had with teachers, administrators, guidance counselors, coaches etc involved them making a statement about how good it is that I get involved, most parents don't, and they wish more would.
With that there is no way any of my children's teachers would know my political beliefs.
My kids attended a suburban reasonably affluent school district.
How are you learning the political beliefs of your students parents?

we are a) a small, small community - 200 in grades 6-8.....and we are just outside the capital.....many of our parents are involved in some way, shape or form.....you also know what church they go to, etc, etc......it isn't hard to get to know folks really well in a small community; i have two kids in the school system as well as coaching in the system......i know my families very well

involved in their child's education and helicoptering are two entirely different things

you also tend to get to know your outlier parents.......the raging helicopters everyone gets to know well, and that includes the outside school stuff......there are some parents, many in fact, that i couldn't tell you much about their parents......they tend to be either the forgotten kids, or the kids that just come in and do their thing

the really exceptional kids, or the kids with mom hovering over, or with the dad that sends off angry emails on a twice weekly basis, well, you tend to get to know them a little.......i don't know all of their politics, but some make it pretty obvious

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes