PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots at Dolphins Tailgate

SoCal Bong

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
The Patriots of course play in Miami every season. We won't know the date of the game until April but that doesn't mean we can't start planning now.

I run a club called Patriots Tailgate which is for Pats fans going to road games.

Maybe a local can help me out with some of the logistics.

There are always lots of Pats fans at this game but for some reason we've always had trouble getting everyone together to tailgate and show some unity in Patriot Nation. Can you suggest a good parking lot section for Pats fans to meet up at?

We also like to have a Saturday night party (night before the game) and if we can get a reserved section of private room we might be able to get some special guests to join us (former players, PFW guys, Robert & Jonathan Kraft, etc.) as we've done for past road games.

If you are thinking about going to this game, please join the Patriots Tailgate Yahoo Group.
PatsTG : Patriots Tailgate

If you would be interested in helping organize and coordinate the pre-game and tailgate parties please let me know.

Last edited:
Hey. I go to the games down in Miami pretty regularly, and I've never really "partied" with Pats fans before, just went with my dad chilled, enjoyed a game. I might not be going with him on the trip next year so I'll probably be looking for a more lively experience. I'm down to help out expenses, throw in whatever . I'd LOVE to meet former players or the Krafts, sounds like a fantastic idea count me in.

Sounds good. The main thing we need for planning purposes is a Miami local (or someone who regularly tailgates at Sun Life Stadium and knows the area) to help us pick an off-site meeting spot where we gather up. Once everyone is there and ready, we'll caravan in together to a pre-determined parking lot section and those that didn't make the caravan can find us as they arrive.

We'd also like to find a bar where we can get a reserved section for a Saturday night party. Obviously a Pats or Boston bar would be ideal but we know we have to be flexible on that. Once we get that planned, then I can invite the "special guests".

Has anyone started looking into tickets? I think the best deals will be had a few weeks into the season so I'd suggest being patient. We're even trying to round up a group and get seats together if anyone here is interested.

Any ideas for a tailgating location?

Did anyone here go to the game? Please give us a report. Were there a lot of Pats fans? Were Fins fans hostile or friendly? Anything interesting, funny or entertaining happen?

Did anyone here go to the game? Please give us a report. Were there a lot of Pats fans? Were Fins fans hostile or friendly? Anything interesting, funny or entertaining happen?

Large number of Pats fans. Dolphins fans were worse than usual, maybe I was just unlucky...I went to the bathroom at halftime and I think I was the only Pats fan in there so I took a lot of harassment. They were banging on my stall, I got a giant "Brady sucks" chant, and they were yelling....for some reason I enjoyed it lol. Patriots fans took over the stadium in the 4th. It was a good night for Pats fans.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back