PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots and WR Anquan Boldin have mutual interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy's everything I'd love to see in an aging vet signing. Not gonna hold out much hope but I'd enjoy seeing this, especially with Hogan and Amendola banged up.

If it's feasible, comes with experience, good hands and a decent target in Red Zone.

Social justice just isn't paying enough, I guess.

Bills must be a special kind of stupid if they trade him within the division

Did we want him before he signed with the Bills?

If so, and he still chose the Bills then **** him for getting in this position in the first place.

So he wants to play, just not for the Bills? That's understandable, nobody wants to play for the Bills, although it really makes you wonder why he signed with them in the first place.

We already have Dwayne...

We should probably wait until after Dwayne has a catch before we declare him a red zone threat.

Dunno what happened there, I liked him and thought he wold be good here, but he hasn't been the solution to anything s ofar, and we're far enough into the season that it's hard to argue it's just a blip at this point.

We should probably wait until after Dwayne has a catch before we declare him a red zone threat.

Dunno what happened there, I liked him and thought he wold be good here, but he hasn't been the solution to anything s ofar, and we're far enough into the season that it's hard to argue it's just a blip at this point.
I should have included a sarcasm notation in my post. You're preaching to the choir

We already have Dwayne...
Allen is a red zone TARGET, he’s just no threat to make the catch or get the ball thrown anywhere near his vicinity for that matter.

We're saving him for the playoffs.

Seems like a risky trade for any team, since they'll give up picks and then Boldin might just re-retire when he doesn't feel like playing, like he seemed to do in Buffalo.

Seems like a risky trade for any team, since they'll give up picks and then Boldin might just re-retire when he doesn't feel like playing, like he seemed to do in Buffalo.
And for that very reason, I would make any pick/s used to acquire him conditional
on his fulfilling the terms of his contract.

Did we want him before he signed with the Bills?

If so, and he still chose the Bills then **** him for getting in this position in the first place.
I doubt that we were interested, until the squirrel got hurt, which changed things. Cooks is starting to move around and that is good, but Dola holding up is a concern. I'd definitely kick the tires if Dola were to be out for a while, but not for more than like a conditional 7th, or a 6th for Bolden and a 7th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back