PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots All Access on Patriots Web Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike the Brit

Minuteman Target
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Just a reminder that Patriots All Access is now being streamed on the Patriots Web Site, so those of us out of New England can see it.

That's great - hopefully it will end up in the archive so we can watch at our convenience instead of that time.

Well, it's on now, so if you're on-line you may as well ...
Interesting point I hadn't considered ;) I'm in and out with the kids right now - later when they're in bed I can sit down and watch it.

Interesting point I hadn't considered ;) I'm in and out with the kids right now - later when they're in bed I can sit down and watch it.

Well, if you don't get a chance to see Vince Wilfork in his red shorts you will have missed something! :D

OMG, I'm watching the homer show, Patriots Tailgate, and now I find the other homer show, All Access, is on at the same time. What's a homer to do?:confused:

When did they start broadcasting All Access on Friday. It's always been on Sat!

Last edited:
OMG, I'm watching the homer show, Patriots Tailgate, and now I find the other homer show, All Access, is on at the same time. What's a homer to do?:confused:

When did they start broadcating All Access on Friday. It's always been on Sat!

I DVRed Tailgate and am watching All Access now.

In a shocker, all people on both shows picked the Patriots to win.:rofl:

What happened to the Patriots On-Demand option?

I just got back from a long vacation and I noticed that it's no longer an option with my Comcast On-Demand NFL section.

That's great - hopefully it will end up in the archive so we can watch at our convenience instead of that time.

Looks like it's not going to be... They probably wouldn't archive it until after it airs again on Sunday. No indication if this will be a regular feature either - they've even taken the mention of it out of the latest news section. It's too bad the show never seems to get a ratings shot the way they reschedule it at will. I usually end up watching it on Sunday AM for that reason. And if it's off Comcast's On Demand that's no biggie either since it routinely took them days to update any Patriots programming to the point you're watching old news. Even Patriots Today used to run at least a day behind...

Re: What happened to the Patriots On-Demand option?

I just got back from a long vacation and I noticed that it's no longer an option with my Comcast On-Demand NFL section.

I think that last year Comcast took it away from On-Demand. Perhaps those (not I ) paying the extra for NFL network get it. A crappy move since local Channel 5 is the originator, NOT the NFL network.

DVRs rule.

It's not on the NFL Network. I haven't been able to watch it for over 5 years when they stopped playing it on Prov. channel 12. I saw in the yearbook that it's been picked back up again though in so I'm going to hunt for it. I didn't see it in the DirecTv listings but I was looking for Saturday not Friday so that could be why I didn't see it.

It's not on the NFL Network. I haven't been able to watch it for over 5 years when they stopped playing it on Prov. channel 12. I saw in the yearbook that it's been picked back up again though in so I'm going to hunt for it. I didn't see it in the DirecTv listings but I was looking for Saturday not Friday so that could be why I didn't see it.

It was still there a month ago, but no more Patriots On Demand category under NFL On Demand. That's why they are showing these things on the website now. Comcast wanted exclusivity to show the daily Patriots Today and re-air All Access. So now all I get for my entire digital upgrade is the NFLN and the TV Guide... someone tell me again how the league is the greedy one and Comcast has been fighting to protect me from exploitation...

Wish that arbitrator would get off his duff since it's essentially costing me $23 bucks a month to be digital at all and absent NFLN being on a teir I wouldn't bother.

It was still there a month ago, but no more Patriots On Demand category under NFL On Demand.

I don't have Comcast at all as I don't live in MA. My local cable channel is Cox but I have DirecTV which I switched to years ago when it was the only place to get the NFL Network. Since then, the cable providers have it too but I stuck with DirecTV.

I don't believe that Patriots All Access was ever on the NFL Network.. maybe it was on the NFL on Demand channel that you're talking about with Comcast?

Yup, that's what the poster was noting - it's no longer in the NFL On Demand section of Sports and Fitness on Comcast. It was never shown on the NFLN - just their replays and some programming plus the Pats original programming was available (and was what made up) NFL On Demand.

Well, that Patriots special is on tonight at 7pm on WCVB (CBS East?).

I'm planning on snuggling up with the wifey and watching it.

I should mention for the marrieds out there, getting your wife to watch stuff about the players away from the game/behind the scenes helps them like football. It's like those makeover/weightloss/new house shows. They always give backstory to make you "care" more. Provide this to your wife and she will at least PROBABLY be more patient about football.

"But honey, it's the ongoing saga of the athlete no-one believed in fighting his way to the top of the sports world. We need to cheer him on, love."

;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill